Chaper 3

And really. He was sitting on a bench in front of the house. He had sleek hair, a white-blue short-sleeved shirt, black shorts, and finally ... Socks in sandals. Great outfit. He raises his head.
"Oh, hey." He smiles at me.
"Hi." I say a little ashamed.
"So where are we going?" He asks me, looking at his cell phone, smiling - the boys. He wants to invite me somewhere ?! It's just a dream. I sweep my shoulders and look at his black shorts.
"Don't you feel hot in that?"
"Well, a little too." He says with a smile.
"Well, it's not ... well, you know what." He smiles, and looks at me with a smiles.
"You're right," he smiles, "but why do you care?"
I'll blush.
"Well ... Just ..." He raises an eyebrow, waiting for an explanation.
"I mean ... I want to be a doctor, so ..."
,, Oh. I admire people who go biology. Although some topics are quite interesting to me. About the human body, for example. "He laughed as he saw her blush. I know what he's referring to - boys.
"You haven't answered my question, and we've been standing here for about 5 minutes." But I don't know which question she means.
"Wait ... what question?" His smile widened even more.
"Is it going to ... Mickey Food?" I don't know what it is or where it is, but I nod.
"Do you have a car?"
"But I ... I ..." He laughs and points at the car at the end of the street. Oh ... I haven't used to his pranks yet? I prevent a smile from biting my lips. Victor has a white Wolkswagen. He loves white.
It just doesn't see the guy. Even the sides of the faint brown hair are colored white. Quite unusual. He likes playing cards, making things happen, and sometimes joking people. He doesn't like sports, but he's not fat anyway. He loves computer science, but only because he can sit on it.
"Are you chained?"
,,What? ... Oh no, sorry. " The boy is literally looking for danger.
"It's only a few kilometers." We walk about 4 streets. And not a pretty good way to stomach, and turns left twice.
We will stop at a low building whose inscription is overgrown with greenery. You can only read "key" and "from". This is probably the reason why a board with a complete name stands in front of the entrance.
"My sister works here, maybe you'll understand." He turns to me and puts a smile from ear to ear.
,,You have sister? How old is she?"
"You didn't know that?" He shakes his head. "All wrong."
"25." He steps toward the entrance.
I'll see you for a moment.
"So are you going?"
"Oh, sure." I'll catch up with him.
We come in front of the entrance where the two security mans stand, and they look at me. This is where one recovers, and slams the other. He points toward Victor. Victor looks at them all.
"Hey boys." He looks at me and blinks. I smile shyly.
When we enter, we are illuminated by spotlights that shine on the stage. There is a mixing console on the stage, and behind it is a young guy with long hair. Probably a DJ. Something sets up there.
"It's called DJ Kandráč." Victor tells me.
I'll breathe because I want to ask him something. But he interrupts me:
"And no, he has nothing to do with the Kandras." He really reads thoughts!
The strand of hair falls into his eyes, and he pushes it away. She looks so sexy. Ahhh. I smile at him without knowledge. He turns to me and smiles too.
"I chose a table."
He steps toward the back box, right, in the corner. A pleasant faint violet light shines above it. We'll settle.
"What do you want?" I take a quick look at the menu. I don't want to delay. I hate staying late.
"Probably Burito."
"So yes?" He smiles at me from behind the menu.
"Well hey, yes. It's Burito. "He nods.
"It's just that you said probably . I take people from word to word. "He smiles again, but this time on the menu.
When the waitress arrives, she orders a coffe. In my opinion, it is quite disrespectful that the person who invites you will order a Turk, and you, as if on a Burito. I'll tell him, and he'll show his wallet, and pick up his chin - boys.
Eat Burito before he finishes his coffee, which makes me angry again. After a while, however, explains that he likes to enjoy coffee, and that others would have eaten two courses. That will calm me a bit, but still. Viktor is calm - which explains why he doesn't like sports. It's not because he is lazy.
"Where's your sister?" She looks around the room and then says, "I guess she was kidnapped." He is sitting behind the counter and typing on his mobile.
"He does nothing, she's pouring. In a word: Mirka. "So her name is Mirka.
We've been sitting here quietly for a long time, so I'll bring up the subject.
"What about your parents?" He thinks, then grins.
"Oh, this is a drug dealer, and Mom's secret spy." When she sees my gaze, she laughs.
"I mean Jason Statham, and James Bond." He laughs, "What about your parents?"
I will start, but it will interrupt me.
,, Father architect, and mom secretary. Well, actually a trainee. "
,, Oh. And is she planning to become a lawyer? "I ask.
She looks at me for a moment, and then she says, "Why do you avoid my questions?" He smiles at me.
When he sees that I don't understand, he repeats, "What about your parents?"

"Do they have enough sex?" I blushed. And when he saw it, he got a fit of laughter. I know. I blush too often, even on things where others don't blush. Probably.
"I do not know. I don't follow their intimate life. "He nods acknowledgment.
"Good answer, it was just checking whether you are a pervert" He grins.
"I should check that out." I can't stop smiling.
"You mean to say I'm a pervert? Well, OK. I know that just a year ago my parents had fun. Not anymore. Formerly 24 October, and 3 January. Do you want to know the details? "I don't know where it takes it.
"They'd rather spare me." Understood, and nodded approvingly, and smiles.
"You are absolutely right. I understand you. "I suppress laughter.
"Will I get that answer?"

Someone calls him, so he picks up. His smile evaporates, and he is replaced by a surprised expression. He doesn't want to tell me what happened.
,,Clearly. I'm on my way. "he says on his mobile. He swears his clothes, and takes me to the nearest bus stop.