Chaper 4

God. It's so hot, and the nearest bus is up to the pole. And I don't have a taxi now. Great. I'll check the contacts. I think I'll call Peti ... Voicemail. Once again ... Great! How worse it could have hit me at the moment. Next I wander in contacts. But in vain. Someone is either on camp, on vacation, or they don't have a car. However, I will stop at the letter "E". Like Eric. I don't know why I'm even thinking about it. But probably my last hope. And anyway I think ... Why do I still have him in contact? And what am I supposed to melt here? I press the button with its number. Ringtones, rings, ... and suddenly runs out, "Hello! What is going on? Has something happened?"
,, Hey, relax. Nothing happened."
,,Oh come on. I'm definitely your last hope. What is it? "How did he know?
"Well ... I feel so warm you could take me home?"
"But you are. Where are you? "Oh, God.
"At the Mickey Food stop."
,,I'll be right there. Bye! " Why is she so interested in me and I don't know what yet? He thinks he'll get me back ?! Wasn't he the one who broke my heart? Who just kicked me - for nothing ?! What a dirty rag! And we've been in a relationship for a year and something, and everything was fine. Suddenly I hear a familiar sound. When I turn around I see the green Škoda Fabia. That damn car. The damn car he was driving me from our first date. Why did I even call him? I should have burned here.
"Hi. Get in. What are you doing? "He asked carefully.
"I told you on the phone that I was hot, so don't make scenes here. Just take me home and get out. "
"Take me and get out ?! I'm good for that, huh? What did you call me then? "
,,I know. I'm a cow to call you. "
He closed his eyes and clenched his teeth. He nodded for me to get on.
"I'll sit back."
,,Why?"
I didn't answer. Instead, I sat back.
"You really think after what happened between us, I'm trying to get you back ?!" Maybe.
,,I do not think so. He breathes, shaking his head. Deploy.
,, I live... "
"I know where you live." He says, looking at me from the mirror.
"Unfortunately you know that."
,,All right. I know what I did. And I know it was a big mistake. But we're having fun, and it seems you've gone through, so what are you? "I was so stupid then. But what. The past is the past. The past was already. I won't deal with it anymore. Knave.
,, What kind? And by the way, I'm not talking to you, it's just you who think, and you're trying. And me ... it will NEVER pass! You understand?! N-E-V-E-R! "I look at him in that way: Are you complete? He looks away, and focuses on the way. He turns on the radio fully, and falsely, but he starts to sing Sam Smith's well-known sweetman, Fire On Fire. We're at the gate. Before he stops, I open the door, jump out of the car, and slam them up so that God just doesn't say anything. She looks at the backseat, then at me. I'm going to go down and disappear in the house.
________________________________________
Oh God. As if it wasn't enough that I called Eric, I would forget my purse in his car. I won't call him again. Nah. Someone knocked on my window ... Eric. Why do I live on the ground floor? Why? I didn't open it.
But after five minutes, when he started banging on the window, I had no choice but to open it.
"Are you nuts? Ignoring my question, he handed me my purse.
"You forgot this." She took his purse from his hands. You immediately started checking her to see if everything was there.
"Don't worry, I've checked everything." I slammed the window. He shook me, and smiled. He turned and walked toward Fabia. He's probably not upset with anything. He'll never give up! Even if I'd been sorry, I wouldn't come back to him. NEVER! Then someone knocked on my door. Mom came in.
"Hello honey. Where have you been?"
"With ... Victor at lunch." She smiled.
"Food - life, right?" We laughed.
"And who was that green Škoda?" I frowned.
"Eric." She sent an understanding look to me.
"Oh." I was glad she didn't ask me more about the subject.
"We have to tell you something about Toby, too." Surprisingly, I raised my eyebrows.
"But you are already taken." I joked. I laughed. Daddy came into the room.
"Don't worry, we're not a case like Justin Bieber." He was just great.
"We'll have a fourth offspring in a moment!" Mom points to her stomach, and Daddy strokes him. When I think of our discussion with Victor, I grin.
"ABOUT. Really? Great, great, great! In what month are you? "
"The third. The date of delivery is sometime in January. "
"Brilliant! Congratulations! "They grinned at each other. I already knew what was coming.
"It was costly, too." We all laughed.