Chaper 6

We walked on the broken sidewalk, and I kept my distance from Eric. Why did I just agree? Finally, I decided to get out of this.
"Now my mom wrote to me that she was something, and her dad was not home. I glanced at my phone to look at Erik's gaze. But I still know he's sending a doubtful look to me. I still can't understand why I agreed. He broke my heart! And we weren't even friends. I am uneducable. I guess I'll start following the principle: I don't enter the same river twice.
"Show me the phone," Erik reached out.
"No way," I put my cell phone in my pocket.
"I don't enter the same river twice." He raised an eyebrow.
"Since when?" He asked with a mocking tone.
"From always," I said after a while. He laughed weakly.
"Since always? Perhaps, always? And at all, you never remembered that, "he said misunderstood. He brushed his hair. God. I looked away. I twist and walk. Erik stared at me until I walked around the corner. No bye, no see you latter.

________________________________________

I opened the front door of our house. Nobody anywhere. Interesting. Laco should be home long ago, and Robo too. I'm going to the room. I went to learn. If I wanted to go to Scotland, I had to add. I was just reading the curriculum when the door opened. Laco walked out the door.
"Hello, nurse," he crawled from ear to ear. He's wearing a suit. I raised my eyebrows.
"What did you have your first date," I asked mockingly. He frowned.
"What do you know about me?" I shook my eyes.
"I'm almost sure you're a virgin." He laughed, clearing his throat.
"In short .... I need help," he said hesitantly. Help? From me? Okay.
"So you are." He sighed.
"And then who's having a hard time."
My phone rang. Victor. My heart started bangi jumping without a rope. I picked up.
"Hi, Ema." He told me Ema. I don't give this.
"Hi."
"Does the match stand?"
"Of course it is," I said.
"Okay, just so I know." I don't know why, but in his voice I felt astonishment. He passed. Nor did he say goodbye. I thought it was something personal, I don't know. I turned on my chair. Laco stood there. He grinned. I didn't even realize it during the call.
"Of course it is, all right," he began to imitate my voice. He got a fit of laughter. Sometimes - I always feel it's just a little kid. I slammed his elbow. He howled in pain. He grimaced and returned it to me. He laughed. He poked my finger in my stomach. You measured me.
"What is it?" He raised an eyebrow.
"You shouldn't dress like that," he grinned.
"You are my brother, Jesus." He laughed.
"But seriously, you're not pregnant." I shook my head and laughed.
We were silent for a while.
"What do you think our parents child will have?" Laco laughed.
"Funny I didn't hear anything."
"You wanted to say shame." He looked at me surprisingly.
"How do you know?" I sighed.
"Every 13+ boy would say that." Laco nodded in agreement.
"And do you know what Dad said?" I asked. He shook his head.
"That said it took a lot of effort."
"That's when you're making your fourth kid in your forties."
To sum up, I have a pretty good life. Calm, sometimes boring. But I like him. But you know. Such a lifestyle is unnecessary. Life is short. I believe in true love. But in fact, I dare not say who he is. I have no concrete idea. Who comes, he comes. The main thing is that he will love me as I am. Or rather, what I am.