Chaper 1

It was the beginning of the holidays, and I was just writing with my best friend, Petra.

Petra: Hi Emi. How is your holiday?
Ema: Cool: I sleep, eat, and chill.
Petra: And are you going somewhere across the border?
Ema: Neas. I have nothing on the plan, how about you?
Petra: Well, I'm going to Zden's glow, don't you join?
Ema: Okay, and when should I come?
Petra: About seven o'clock. So far, bye.
Ema: Bye.

,, Ema! Food! "mom calls.
,, Good one! Come bullshit, "I tell my brother who, by the way, has 15.
"I AM NOT!" He frowns at me.
"All right, all right." We walked into the kitchen and Toby (my dad), and Zita (my mom) just screwed up and reunited.
"Could I be the seventh with Petra Out?"
"Okay, and ..."
"Um ... aren't you just supposed to learn?" Laco teased me - my younger brother.
,, No, brother. Not just by chance. Imagine, "I retorted.
,, Relax people. Fun, right? "Laco said
,, Not". I ended the debate and took the biggest waffle.

________________________________________

It was the eighth pole, and the party was crying. I took a drink, and watched Joz and Pat fumble in drinking beer. Suddenly I felt something tickle on my throat, and I turned, and Viktor was laughing behind me.
"Are you having fun?" He asked me.
"Will it do what you do?"
"Is it possible, aren't you hungry?" I reddened at that because I realized I was banged into it and was still reading my thoughts. Inhale Exhale. Fu. Okay.
"Sure ..." Viktor jumped into my speech:
,, Here are waffles. I'll give you a neck for saying that. "Oh, my God! He really reads my thoughts.
"How ... Hey waffles, bingo."
"Aren't you going to play Kent with us?" You're kidding.
,, Well..hey, I'm going. And what is it? "Everyone began to reverberate except for Eric, who just smiled and shuffled the cards.
"All right, I'll explain." Aďa offered. I agreed.
As she explained to me all the time, I looked at Eric, who was still shuffling the cards. For a moment we met, and I immediately looked away, and began to listen to Aďa. I didn't quite like Erika. I met him since the eighth grade of elementary school. In the freshman year we were in a relationship, but then - almost after a year we were together broke my heart.
Then someone kissed me on the shoulder. When I turned my face I saw a quizzical look Aďi.
"Do you listen to me at all?"
,, Well ... "
,, Leave her. We'll play two or three games, and she'll understand. "Viktor blinked at me.
"Okay, let's do it." Viktor announced, taking four of the eight cards. He shifted the rest to Joža.
"So the first three warm-up games I play with Jos, and Pat with Zden. And then they will be playing baby. "Viktor informed us. Igor pulled four cards from the pile and placed them face-down in the middle of the table. Everyone started swapping cards from the middle of the table, and Zdeno began to straighten his hair, and looked nervously at Pat.
"Stop Kent!" Viktor roared.
"Jesus, Pat, be more attentive." He said exasperated Zdeno and put four seeds on the kick Erik took. And he started shuffling the cards again.

I went to the balcony of Zden's house where I caught Viktor who smoked.
"Hello, waffle-boy," he said, "how?"
"Okay." I said ashamed.
"Will you come to the match on Thursday? He's at three. "He-invited-to-wrestling?
"Of course," I said.
,,I'm happy about that. The whole school will come. '
"That's cool, and will there be waffles?"
"Well, when I see you there, it's so clear." Oh, my God.
I went back inside and interrupted Aďa z Pátom in the prelude.
"Um, sorry," I apologized. He turned my back and continued. I went to Peter. I found her lying beside Zden looking at the TV.
Hi ,,. Where were you? "She asked me.
"Just walking around."
"Come and have a TV with us." Zdeno suggested.
,, No, thanks. I guess I'll go. "
"Oh, and when are you supposed to be home?" Zdeno asked.
"Twelve," I replied.
"You've got a little more."
,,I am tired."
,, Okay, so bye. See you at school tomorrow. "Petra said.
,, Hi."
"Hey," said Zdeno.
When I came out of the house, I crashed into Eric.
"Oops ... sorry, okay?" Erik asked carefully.
,, Yeah. I'm fine. "
"Are you going home?"
"Hey, Erik?" I said angrily, "You're holding me back, you know?"
"Sorry, I'm going too. You want to seduce? "He asked.
"No, I don't want to, God." I ended the conversation. Then he said something like "bye," but I was around the corner.