Chaper 5

I sat with Petra at WafleHouse. I told her about how Victor wrote me the message.
She was completely out of it. It's great to have a friend who always sincerely enjoys with you. Petra plays on
electric guitar. Its biggest model is Fredie Mercury. He can ride a motorcycle, and he knows crazy super
to dance. I've known her for five years. He has an older sister, Kika. She is 21. She studies as a lawyer. They are completely
different, but something - as far as nature is concerned, it unites them.
After about three waffles I blew. The five laughed.
"How many of those waffles have you eaten? And you're still poor as you do it? "I shrugged, and I tossed Petra calling him a" golden smile ". She shook her head.
"What, you got something new?" I thought for a moment, then remembered.
"I'll have a third sibling! But I don't know yet whether it will be a girl or a boy. "Her eyes lit up, and she rose from joy. She jumped on the chair.
"Wow! Congratulations! And I wish you a sister. All right, three. "I think so. He begins to imitate the little toddler. I smiled. I sighed. I was in such a good mood. It is a pity that SOMETHING - and I mean Eric, spoiled her. He was still annoying, or I don't really know what. But I was fed up with it. I don't know what he thinks. I had to get rid of him somehow.
"What is it, what are you so scowling?" Pete pulled me out of her thoughts. I told her about Eric's behavior towards me. She listened with understanding. Fortunately, I don't have an hour with him. Peter has chemistry with him, so I asked her to talk to him. Although ... but it was worth trying. First he opposes. I suppose I should do it myself. But she finally agreed. We paid. Paid Peťa. It is not worth arguing with her. Don't want to see her angry. She offered me a ride on her Jeep off-road jeep.
"No, thanks. I put my head in a wallet, and fixed her hair. She nodded.
"But when you're going to blow your head, all right. Not a little. "That's Petra. We said goodbye and she walked toward her giant. I mean her car. She unlocked, opened the door, mounted, and closed. She nodded. I swallowed.
She turned in the opposite direction. I was walking down the broken sidewalk. Sometimes I feel like we're in Japan. Still the earthquake until they manage to repair it.
As I walked down the sidewalk, she noticed some two men. So thirty - thirty-five years. They stared at me, so I walked around them. I looked at the river, and noticed that Eric was walking to the right. I looked away. The two guys added to step toward Eric. They approached him and asked him a nice question. He shakes his head. They were angry, and they burst into it. Eric yelled at them, so they pushed him to the ground. One of them grabbed him by the shirt and thrust one.
I remembered myself and began to think of how to lure them away. Not so much bullshit that I'll let him fetch some two guys. If only Petra was there. Finally, I decided to draw attention. As Eric thrashed, I began to approach faster. The men noticed me. They both puzzled at me, and looked at them questioningly. I managed to get the attention. Eric writhed on the ground. I had to move. I was wondering how to get rid of them.
"Leave him because I'll call the police!" Eric looked at me surprisingly.
The two men laughed. Eric stood up. The men approached me.
"And I'm Hitler's secret child!" One of them said, and they both laughed loudly.
"And I Donald Trump!" Said the other. Laughter again.
"And I Eric Moravian!" Eric cried. He glared at them frowning.
They whisper something, one approaching me, and the other approaching Eric. The man caught me firmly. I tried to rip him off, but his grip was very strong. The other man was about to hit Erik, but he cleverly punched. He put a kick in his crotch. He cried out of pain, grabbed a sore spot, crouched, and fell to his knees. Then Eric kicked him in the head. Eric walked over to the man holding me.
"One more step, and," the man said, unzipping his zipper. Shit. Eric took a look at me and the man. He turned his back. So he coughed at me. It is not worth anything. Victor would never do that. But he immediately went up and thrust the man. The man released me from the grip. Erik then struck him in the stomach so hard that his breath blew. He undermined him, and the man rolled to the ground. Eric stood on his crotch with one foot. The man froze. Eric pushed. The man squealed, and rolled onto his stomach. Eric knelt at him.
"Don't try this, buddy," he told him.
"I'm not your buddy." Eric laughed, his fist slamming on his back. Ouch. That must have hurt enough.
"Thank you," Eric said brutally.
At fifteen, Eric went to a self-defense course. He was nineteen now.
He dusts himself, and looks at me. I remembered Victor's humor. I smiled.
"What are you thinking?" He asks with a smile.
"Victor," I said, looking down at the ground. I looked up, and I saw Erik's disappointed expression. That's what he needs.
"Oh," he said dryly.
"You have something to do with him?"
She wondered if I would lie to him, but I told him the truth. But I quickly realized that it was a mistake because he asked me: "Are you going for a dessert with me?" Fast, fast! I didn't know why I thought about it. But on the other hand, I would like something sweet. I know I just ate waffles a while ago. I refused.
He took chocolate out of his back pocket and handed it to me.
"On the road. I hope it hasn't melted yet. You love chocolate. "He was right. I'm up to my chocolate.
"Fuck her!" He laughed, pointing to the front.
"But if I'd rather be here." He burst out laughing.
"Are you broke that you're doing chocolate?" He shrugged.
"I'd rather be with you." He waited for my reaction. I didn't answer.
He pointed to his Fabia.
"No, on foot," I say.
"Oh, okay, romantic lady." He grinned. He blinked at me. I sighed and shook my head.