18🎤

"You wanna tell us what happened" Christina asked as we sat on the couch

"Yeah Mia one second you were talking with jack then you went outside"

"I don't know, it's just I haven't had a panic attack in long I got scared and I couldn't control it"

"I understand that but what did jack tell you" christina continued asking

"He told me that Zach liked me because of how he asked if he could go with us and that he could prove it to me and he did he told me to turn around and Zach would be looking at us, he was right. But then I got to thinking and he can't like me and I can't like him because I- I just can't get hurt again, it's just all the memories started flooding my mind and I couldn't hold it in, I really tried but I couldn't"

"Well if you ask me I think zach does like you" May said laughing

Christina gave her a death glare and she quickly stopped laughing.

"So... how do you feel about him?" Christian asked

"How do I feel about him, I- I guess, well I mean-" before I could finish there was a knock on the door.

"Hold that thought" may said going to the door.

"Hey May" a voice said

"Hey guys, what are you doing here?"

"We wanted to see how Mia was doing and we bought the food drinks snacks and movies" another voice said

"You think that will make her feel better?" Someone whispered.

"Um, maybe, come on in"

Christina and I looked at the door to see the five boys walk in holding many bags.

"Hey guys"

"Hey" they all said.

"We're gonna finish this later okay" Christina whispered before she got up and hugged them all.

"Hey" I heard a voice next to me

"Hey" I said turning around to find Zach

"Um, how are you doing"

"I'm fine, it was nothing" I smiled

"That wasn't nothing, but If you don't want to talk about it that's okay, just know that I'm here if you need anything, okay"

"Thank you"

I turned around to see jack looking at me and waving

"I'll be back" I told Zach before I got up and left.