~5~

Nysia POV

I Woke Up And Check My Phone For The Time And It Was 3:35. I Went To Demeatria Number And FaceTime Her.

ME: Fuck You Want?

NYSIA: I Miss You.

ME: Mmcht, You Woke Me Up For This Shit.

NYSIA: WOW You Dont Miss Me?

ME: I Do, Come In Here.

NYSIA: Ight I Coming.

I Got Up And Walked Out The Door And Down The Hall To The Room She Was In. " What We Doing Today?" I Asked Sitting On The Bed. "Ion Know, I Really Wanna Stay In The Bed All Day. What You Wanna Do?"  "Mm, Let's Out To Eat." I Said Looking Up From My Phone. "Ight, What Time You Tryna Go?" "Mmm We Should Around 6"

"Okay, Well Lemme Go Back To Sleep Til Bout 4:30 I Gotta Mean Ass Headache Boe" She Said Putting The Covers Over Her Face. "Same" I Said I Got Up And Walked Back To The Room And Tried To Go Back To Sleep

Demeatria POV

I Sat Up In The Bed And Checked My Phone. I Got Out The Bed And Picked My Suit Case Up Ofc The Floor. I Took My Outfit Out And Put It On The Bed. I Made The Bed Up And Got Ready To Take My Shower. I Walked Out The Room And Walked Down The Hall And Looked In The Room And Kevin Was Standing At The Dresser.

"I Need A Towel, And Wash Cloth" I Said Standing In The Door Way. "You Get One Out My Bathroom" He Said Pointing Towards The Bathroom Door. I Went In And Got Them And Walked Out. I Walked In The Bathroom Down The Hall Near The Rooms Me And Nysia Was In And Closed The Door. I Shut The Door And Turned The Shower On.

After I Got about I Dried Off And Wrapped My Towel Around Me Went Back In The Room To Get My Toothbrush. Went Back And Brushed My Teeth And Then Back In The Room And Out My Clothes On, Did My Makeup And My Hair. Once I Was Finish I Packed My Stuff Up And Went To Nysia Room.

Nysia POV

Nysia POV

After I Finish Getting Dressed I Packed My Stuff Up And Took It Out To Demeatria's Truck

After I Finish Getting Dressed I Packed My Stuff Up And Took It Out To Demeatria's Truck. When I Went Back In Her And Kalini Was In The Living Room Talking So I Went In There. 

"Man Last Night Was Fun" Kalini Said. "It Was, You Shocked The Fuck Outta Me" Demeatria Said. "We Should Go Out Next Weekend...If That's Okay With You And Nysia" She Said. "Oh Most Definitely" I Said Sitting Back. "You Live Here Orr?" Demeatria  Asked.

"Yeah I Do, I Be Here In This Big Ass House By Myself Majority Of The Time, And Im Always In The House So I Need To Get Out" She Said. "Why You Always In The House?"

"I Don't Have Friends Here" She Said. "Awwee, Well You Got Friends Now". She Looked At Me And Demeatria And Smiled. "Foreal?" "Of Course, After Last Night We Most Definitely Friends" Demeatria Said Back. "Awwe Thanks" "We Finna Go Out To Eat Ina, Wanna Come?" I Asked. "Sure...I'll Go Get Ready Now".
——————————

She Came Back Down Dressed And Ready To Go. As We Started Walking Out The Living Room Kevin And Jonathan Came Downstairs. "Where Y'all Going?" Jonathan Asked. "Out" I Said. "Can We Come?" Kevin Asked "No" Me And Demeatria Both Said Walking Out Shutting The Door Behind Us.

"Seafood?" Demeatria Asked Getting In The Truck. "Sure..You Good With That?" I Asked Looking Back At Kalini. "Of Course" Demeatria Started The Engine And Backed Out The Yard And Drove To Joe's Stone Crab.

————————————
Demeatria POV

"What We Doing After This, Cause I Damn Sure Don't Wanna Go Home" I Said Sitting Back In My Chair. "Ian Lyin" Nysia Said. "Strip Club?Later On Tonight" Kalini Asked. "Why Not....King Of Diamonds?" I Asked. "I'm Down" Nysia Said. "Ight Bet" "Well I Guess, We Need To Go Shopping Then." KaliniSaid "Right, I Ne-"

"Yaalll Am I Tripping Or That's Kevin And Jonathan Walking This Way" I Said Interrupting Nysia Looking Towards The Door. "It Damn Sure Is" Kalini Said Turning Back Around. "Wassup" Jonathan Said Grabbing A Chair And Pulling It Up To The Table. "How The Hell Y'all Find Us?" I Asked Looking At Both Of Them. "Don't Worry Bout It" Kevin Said. "Anyway, What We Doing Tonight?" Jonathan Asked.

"Don't Worry About It" I Said Smiling At Both Of Them Before Getting Up. "Yall Ready?" I Asked Kalini And Nysia. "Of Course" Nysia Said. We Paid For Our Food And Walked Out To The Truck And Went To The Mall.

____________________________________
Meechi 💋