~26~

3 Months Later

Demeatria POV
"Y'all I Wanna Go Out, I Wanna Go Enjoy Myself Before I Become A Married Women" Kalini Said Sitting On The Couch Beside Me. "We're You Wanna Go?" Nysia Asked. "A Club" She Said. "Well Shit It's 10:30 Ladies Get In Free At KOD Before 12 We Better Get Ready" Nysia Said. "Let's Go Then" I Said. We All Went Upstairs And Took Our Showers And Got Dressed.

"Who Driving?" Kalini Asked Walking In My Room. "Me" I Said "You Can Drive Drunk?" "Yeah I Can" "Ight Good" She Said Takin The Bottle Of Don Julio From Behind Her Back And Three Shot Glasses. "Oouu One Of My Favorites" Nysia Said Taking One Of The Glasses. "How Many Shots We Doing?" I Asked "Mmm 10 Will Have Us Straight" Kalini Said Pouring Our First Shot.

Nysia

Demeatria

Demeatria

Kalini

While We Were Getting Ready We Got Carried Away And Drunk The Whole Bottle

While We Were Getting Ready We Got Carried Away And Drunk The Whole Bottle. "Y'all Ready?" I Asked Them. "You Know I Am" Kalini Said Stumbling To The Door Kalini Was Drunk As Fuck After We Finished The Don Julio She Took Some Shots Of Patron. "Shake That Ass For A Shot, Get It Clapping Pop That Pussy For My Niggas, Don't Be Acting Lets Get Ratchet, Lets Get Ratchet, Lets Get Ratchet Ayyyyeee" Kalini Started Rapping And Twerking On The Door.

"Yeah You Definitely Finna Be Ratchet Tonight" She Said As We Followed Her Out The Door. "And Is" She Said Getting In The Car. "You Know We Gotta Listen To My Baby" Kalini Said Grabbing My Phone. "Who?" Nysia Asked. "YoungBoy" "Oh Shit" I Said.
—————

Y'all She Been Rapping Her Lil Heart Out Ian Know She Listen To YoungBoy Like That, Had Me Shocked. "I Wanna Twerk At The Next Red Light So Bitch Lemme Out.

When We Stopped At The Next Red Light Shake Dat Ass By Jucee Came On And She Jumped Out Got In Front Of The Car And Started Twerking. This Girl Had People Blowing The Horns As They Pass By Some Even Pulled Over.

"Boe Go Get That Girl" Nysia Said "If I Get Out Bitch Ima Cut Up Too" I Said Looking Back At Her We Looked At Each Other For A Few Seconds. "Come On" I Said And Me And Her Got Out And Joined Kalini, And It Felt Like The Light Was Taking Forever To Change.

"Yeaaahh I'm Lit Lit Now" Kalini Said Getting Back In The Car. "Unt Unt Hol On Pull Over Bitch" She Said As I Pulled Off At The Light. I Pulled Over To This Gas Station And She Got Out And Started Twerking To Gimme My Gots. Me And Nysia Got Out And Started Hyping Her Up.

We Stayed There For About Another Four Songs We Had To Pick Kalini Drunk Ass Up To Get Her In The Car. She Had Hella People Pulling Over To Watch Her And Had Girls Coming Up To My Car Twerking With Her.

When We Got To The Club We Went To Our Usual Section Up In VIP And A Couple Other People Asked To Join Us So We Let Them. "Oh Lord She Got A Bottle" Nysia Said Referring To Kalini. She Walked Towards Us And Gave Us The Bottle. "Drink Bitches" She Said Sitting Down Between Us.
Twerk 4 Me By Kamillion Came On And That Was Our Shit So Of Course We Had To Fuck It Up. 

This The Drunkest I Ever Seen Kalini But She Was Enjoying Herself So Much And I Loved It. I'm Pretty Sure It's Finna Be Videos All Over Instagram Of Her. This Girl Been All Up On The Stage, On The Bae Counters Twerking.
——————

Right Now We Just Sitting In The Car In The Parking Lot Of The Club. "Oouuu Please Hurry Up And Take Me Home" Kalini Said Squirming In The Seat. "Why?? You Good? You Gotta Throw Up Or Something?" I Asked Starting The Car Up. "No, I Just Wanna Hump On My Man" She Said Smiling At Me. "Bitch I Thought Something Been Wrong" I Said Laughing. "But Okay You'll Be There In about 15 Minutes" I Said As I Started To Drive.
____________________________________
Meechi 💋