~32~

Demeatria POV

"So Wah We Doing Today?" Kalini Asked Walking In The Kitchen. "I Wanna See What The Stores Like" Nysia Said. "Yeah Let's Do That Then." I Said. "Well Damn How Long Y'all Been Up? Down Cooked And All" Kalini Said Fixing Her A Plate. "Since 3" Nysia Said.

"We Just Waiting On You" I Said. "Y'all Should've Come Wake Me Up" She Said Sitting At The Table. "We Tried" Nysia Said Laughing. "Yo Ass Wouldn't Move." "Some Cold Water Would've Work" She Said. "I'll Keep That In Mind For The Next Time" "And Ill Beat Yo Ass" She Said As Laughed.

After She Finished Eating She Went And Took Her Shower. Me And Nysia Already Took Ours So We Just Went And Got Dressed.

Nysia

Kalini

Kalini

Demeatria

Demeatria

———————After We Did What Felt Like 4 Hours Of Shopping We Sitting In The Parking Lot Of This Hotel Tryna Figure Out What We Gon Eat

———————
After We Did What Felt Like 4 Hours Of Shopping We Sitting In The Parking Lot Of This Hotel Tryna Figure Out What We Gon Eat. "It Was The One Restaurant I Heard This Girl Talking Bout She Said They Real Good" Kalini Said.

"What Is It?" I Asked. "That Shit On The Tip Of My Tongue Bruh" She Started "....Bazaar Meat By Somebody" She Finished. "This?" I Asked Showing Her My Phone. "Yeah.""Look At The Menu" Nysia Said.

After We Looked Over The Menu We Decided To Go There.
____________________________________
Meechi 💋