~14~

"What We Drinking On Tonight?" Tino Asked As We Walked Inside. "Let's Do All Brown" Nysia Said. "Everybody Cool With Remy, Crown, Hennessy And Paul?" Jonathan Asked. Everybody Agreed So They Got The Bottles And We Left.

When We Got To The House Everybody Took Another Shower And Went Outside To The Back. "Lemme Help You Roll" I Said Walking Over To Kalini. "Here You Go" She Said Handing Me The Bag Of Weed. "We Need Music" Tino Said Getting Up. "Jon Y'all Bought A Speaker?" He Asked Walking Towards The Door "Yeah It Up In The Room Somewhere" He Said Before Tino Walked In The House.

He Bought The Speaker And Sat It On The Table With Us. After We Finished Rolling Up We Took A Couple Shots Then Played Drunk Never Have I Ever And Smoked What We Rolled Up. And I Was Fucking Gone And Ready To Fuck.

"I Got Fucking On My Miinndd, I Got Fucking On My Miindd" Kalini Started Singing "Bitch You Ain't The Only One" I Said. "Nysia Play Horny By Supah I Wanna Twerk" Kalini Said. She Grabbed The Phone And Played It. Kalini Squatted Down On The Chair And Started Twerking. "Ooohh Shiiitt" I Said Hyping Her Up.

"Come On" I Said Pulling On Kevin Pants. "Where We Going?" He Asked Staring At Me. "To The Room" I Said Standing Up And Grabbing His Hand. He Got Up And Started Walking With Me. "Where Y'all Going?" Kalini Asked "To Make A Baby" Kevin Said Before We Walked Inside. Everybody Else Came In Also And Went Into Their Rooms.
____________________________________
Meechi💋