~28~

"Teddy Turn This Shit Up" Kalini Said As  Choppa Styles Played She Gave Me Her Bucket And Got Up In The Seat And Started Twerking.

"Toot Toot That Ass Up, She Like It Like That Where My Fellas Go At When They Hit It From The Back? Smack Smack That Ass Up. She Like It Like That Wont You Wobble Wobble Move That, Show Me How You Do That Girl You A Hood Rat, Make You Holla Ooh Yeah" I Rapped Along Hyping Her Up.

"Thank You" I Said As He Parked  "No Problem, Y'all Ladies Have Fun" "We Will" The Three Of Us Said Walking Off. "Damn It's Packed" Nysia Said As We Started Walking Towards Shore. "Inny, Long As Nobody Step On My Foot Or Bump Into Me We Good" I Said Taking A Sip From My Drink. "Dat Wah" Kalini Said

"It Feels Like I'm Just Floating Down, It Feels Like I'm Just Floating Down" Kalini Sung Along With The Song. "That's Exactly How I Feel Right Now, Hold This" I Said Lighting Another Blunt". "And This Sand Aint Making It No Better, Every Step I Take Feel Like I'm Getting Higher And Higher" Nysia Said.

"They Need To Play Something I Can Shake This Ass To I'm Ready" Kalini Said As We Sat Down On The Bench. "Ian Lying" I Said Passing The Blunt To Her. "Let's Take Some Pictures" Nysia Said. Going To Snap. We Took A Couple Pictures And Videos. "Send Those To Me." I Said. "Me Too".

"Oooohhh Yeah, I'm Fucked Up That Last Blunt Did It And This Starting To Kick In" I Said Referring To The Drink. "Finna Be Twerking On Tables And All" Kalini Said. "Let's Walk Around" Nysia Said Getting Up. We Got Up And Started Walking.

"You Acting Like You Want It Right Now Let A Nigga Knoooww Is We Gon Fuck Tonight My Dick Is Getting Rock Hard Oh My God There's Gonna Be Some Fucking Tonight"

"They Gon Have These Folks Fucking Out Here Playing This Shit" Nysia Said. "Dat Wah" I Said. Before Trina Part Came On I Unlocked My Phone And Went To Snap.

"I Need A Real Man I'm Sick Of Playin With Lil Boys I'm Tryin To Explore More Like Hot Oils And Sex Toys I Cant Keep Fakin Man I'm So Back Up And I Cant Eat I Cant Sleep My Knees Weak Makin Me Keep Shakin I Need A Real Nigga To Come Save Me One Who Pamper Me And Bathe Me And Make Me Wanna Swallow His Baby Talkin Thug Shit Like Fuck Me Crazy From The Back Or In The Butt I'm Like Fuck Me Baby Fuck Me Baby" The Three Of Us Rapped.

"Lemme Fuck Y'all " This Boy Said From Behind Us. We Turned Around And Look At Him And Turn Back Around. "Wassup With Y'all" He Asked Walking In Front Of Us. "Nothing, Wassup With You?" I Asked. "Shii Im Tryna Fuck With Y'all" He Said Looking Back And Forth Between The Three Of Us. "We Good" Nysia Said As We Walked Off And He Started Following Us. "Damn Y'all Dont Wanna Fuck With A Nigga?" He Asked.

"Aye Bruh Leave Them Alone" This Other Dude Said Running Up To Him. "Man I'm Just Tryna Fuck With Em" "You Know Them DaBaby And Kevin Gates Girl Right" "Ooohh Shiit" He Said Stopping In His Tracks. "Aye My Fault My Fault, I'm Kinda Fucked Up Right Now" He Said. "You Good" I Said Laughing. "Can I Get A Picture Though?" "Yeah" Nysia Said. "Come You Too" He Said To Kalini.

"Shiii Wassup With You Then?" He Asked Rubbing His Hands Together And Licking His Lips At Kalini After We Took The Picture. She Looked At Him And Threw Her Hand Up Showing Him Her Ring. "You Know What Lemme Gon Head Foe I Get Shot Up Tryna Fuck With Y'all" He Said Before Walking Off.
——————

"I Just Really Want For Y'all To Remember Me
He Said He Wanted To Be A Star He Easy- E
I Play That Bitch Like A Guitar Thought Shit Was Sweet
And We Run Down We AR, No Glizz With Me
Hold On Rockout
If He Move Wrong Give Him Slugs
I'm Talking Do Him Like A Pump
Go ahead And Fill Him Up
Don't Do No Arguing
If It's Smoke I'm Trying To Put Him Up
I Got My Heart Broke Dont Give A Fuck So I Dont Really Love
Hold On Rockout" We Rapped Along To Rockout By Hotboii
———-
Hoes Look At Me, It Been Official I Dont Prolong
They Could Drop The Dome Dont Give A Shit And Send They Ass Home
They Say I'm Disrespectful Cause A Young Nigga Say He Grown
But I Font Get Disrespectful Unless You Raisin Yo Tone
You Say Yo Niggas Kilkers Send Your Killer At Me" We Rapped Along To Bakkwoods By Glockknine
———-
"Swing Corner They Dead
Jump Out With The Led
Fuck The Opps They Skeed
They Ain Gone Come Where We At
Gotta Watch The Feds
Know They Want My Head
He Got Popped And Aint Do Shit
And He The One That Skeed
Fuck It Smoke Some Reg
She Gon Use Head Instead
Off Them Drugs Tweaking Geekin
Bitch I'm Fulla Meds" We Rapped Along To Dead Opps By Y&R Mookey
————-
"My Nigga Told Me I'm Pressure Made It Out Where You From
Lil Nigga You Something Special But You Gotta Fall Back From
From Doing All That Extra Why Dancing With The Devil
Cause Detective Miller Still Tryna Arrest Me I Don't Give No Fucks
I'm Still Clutching Berettas I'm Still Clutching That Metal
And Best Believe I Put It To Ya Temple Give Him Heashots
Tryna Bust A Niggle Pimple Well Jack It Aint All That Simple
Every Problem Ain't Solve By Spinning In The Rental Rather Pull Up With You And Rock Out The Venue" We Rapped Along To Pressure By Jackboy.

Kevin Texted Me Saying They Were Out Here And Come Meet Them. I Told Kalini And Nysia And We Started Walking Towards Where We Came In At To Meet Them. "I See Y'all Out Here Cutting Up" Tino Said. "And Is" The Three Of Us Said As We Started Walking Towards The Crowd And Once Some People Say Jonathan And Kevin They Went Crazy.

"Hold My Shit" Kalini Said To Nysia As Like Sue By Lil Kidd Came On. She Grabbed Tino And Bent Over In Front Of Him And Started Twerking On Him, And Me And Nysia Hyped Her Up. Slow Twerk Song By Cristol Was All Of Our Songs And It Came On So Of Course We Had To Grab Our Niggas And Cut The Fuck Up.

"Bitch, Don't Make Me Put My Wig In A Rubber Band Slap And Bitch Down, With The Fuck Shit Y'all Hoes Better Tighten Up, Y'all Hoes Better Tighten Up." We Started Rapping To Tighten Up By City Girls
————
"Boy, This Pussy Talk Euors, Spanish And French
Boy, This Pussy Talk Bentleys, Rovers And Benz
Boy, This Pussy Fly Private To Islands To M's
Boy, This Pussy Birkin, Gucci, Chanel
Boy, This Pussy Talk Louis, Pucci, YSL
Boy, This Pussy Make Movies, Wetter Than A Whale
Boy, This Pussy Be Choosing, Draft, NFL" We Rapped Along To Pussy Talk By City Girls
————
I Started Twerking To Freaky Fleeky By Dj Plae And I Felt Somebody Grab Me But I Thought It Was One Of Them So I Kept Going To Til I Heard Kevin. "Aye You Can Back Up Bruh" I Looked Around And He Was All Up In Some Boy Face. "Oh This Yo Bitch" He Said Laughing Kevin Clenched His Jaw And Bald His Fist Up. "Kevin C'mon" I Said Grabbing His Hand And Pulling Him Towards Me And We Started Walking Off.

"You Shoulda Let Him Beat His Ass" Jonathan Said. "For Him To Be Going To Jail..Hell No" I Said. "Then That Boy Been Gon Wanna Sue Once They Find Out Who He Really Was Cause I Could Tell Dude Was Drunk Outta His Mind" Nysia Said. "Right".

I Looked At Kevin And He Wasn't Saying Shit He Was Just Staring Off Into Space Which Meant He Was Mad As Fuck And It Was Kinda Blowing Me And I Was Pretty Much Ready To Go.

After A While We Just Started Walking Around And Me And Kevin Were Behind And The Whole Time He Aint Say Shit To Me Or Even Look At Me So I Know He Was Still Mad.

"What's Wrong Why You Not Talking?" I Asked Him. "Nothing" He Said Staring Straight Ahead. "Yes It Is, I Know You Not Mad Because Of What Happen Back There". He Looked At Me And Rolled His Eyes. "You Knew That Nigga Been Behind You" I Said With A Attitude.

"Kevin Know I Didn't. It's Dark As Fuck Out Here, I Kept Going Because I Thought It Was You, Nysia Or Kalani..The Fuck" "Then Why The Fuck You Aint Let Me Beat The Nigga Ass?" He Asked Raising His Voice At Me. "Because They Would've Arrest Yo Ass Fasho, You Dont Need Nobody Suing You, And You Damn Sure Dont Need Know Shit Like This Going Around On The Internet.""Man Whateva You Say." "And Don't Raise Yo Fucking Voice At Me Again, Max Or Not Dont Raise Yo Voice At Me Like I'm Yo Fucking Child" He Looked At Me And Laugh. Now That Shit Pissed Me The Fuck Off. So I Just Left Him Behind And Started Walking Back With Kalini And Nysia.

Once We Got To The Truck I Got In The Way Back Because Kevin Pissed Me Off So Damn Bad I Didn't Wanna Talk To Nobody Or Sit Next To Nobody.

"Aye I'm Finna Roll Up, Y'all Smoking?" Jonathan Asked. "Duh" Nysia Said. I Went To The Kitchen And Got Me A Water Bottle And Started Walking Towards The Stairs. "Demeatria You Not Smoking With Us?" Kalini Asked. "Nah, Ima Go Take A Shower And Go To Sleep" I Said. "You Good?" Jonathan Asked. "Yeah" I Said Before Walking Up The Stairs.

I Went And Took My Shower Then Went In My Room And Laid Down. A Couple Minutes Kevin Came In And Grabbed A Pillow Off The Bed And A Few Blankets From The Corner Of The Room And Laid Down On The Couch. I Just Laughed It Off And Closed My Eyes.
____________________________________
Meechi 💋