~10~

Nysia POV

"Bae I'm Finna Go Out And Get Us Some Stuff To Cook For Later On, You Want Something ?" Jonathan Asked Me Walking Back In The Room. "Bae!?" I Asked Sitting Up. "Yeah. After Last Night You Definitely Mine" He Said Smiling At Me And All I Could Do Is Smile. "Nah Ion Need Nothing, What You Getting To Cook?" I Asked. "Ion Know Yet"

"Okay. Well Lemme Cook, Kalini Don't Gotta Do It" I Said Getting Out The Bed. "You Can Cook?" He Asked With A Frown. "Most Definitely, Better Ask About Me" I Said Fixing My Dress. "Mm We'll See" "Nigga I Can Cook, Don't Play With Me. I Got My Own Restaurant" "Say You Swear". "I Swear". "What's The Name Of Yo Restaurant??" "Love And Soul". "Swear Ta God" "Swear To God" "Yoooo, Y'all Be Throwing Down In That Kitchen"  "I Know" I Said Smiling

"Now Let's Go See What Demeatria And Kevin Doing" I Said Walking To The Door" "You Sure You Wanna Do That?" he Asked Walking Behind Me. "Positive" We Walked Out And Kalini Was Walking Towards Their Door Also.

Demeatria POV

I Turned Over In The Bed While My Eyes Were Still Close. I Could Feel Somebody Watching Me And I Didn't Wanna Open My Eyes So I Slowly Opened Them And Kevin Was Smiling Down At Me. "You Cute As Fuck When You Sleep" He Said Laughing. "Ewww You Was Watching Me Sleep?" I Asked Covering Me My Face Laughing. "I Was" He Said Laughing.

For A Couple Seconds We Were Staring At Each Other And He Leaned Down And Started Kissing Me. I Wrapped My Arms Around His Neck As He Shifted Himself Ontop Of Me And I Wrapped My Legs Around His Waist. He Stopped Kissing Me And Looked At Me. "You Know You Mine Now...You After Last Night, Ian Fuck You Like That Just To Fuck Ya" He Said. I Giggle And Nod My Head. "Okay" He Leaned Back And Kissed Me.

Nysia Jonathan And Kalini Walked In And That Shit Lowkey Pissed Me Off.  "What Y'all Fuckas In Here Doing?" Nysia Asked. "Mmcht,Was Finna Fuck Again Til Y'all Fuck Asses Walked In" I Said Rolling My Eyes Pushing Him Off Me. "I'm Pretty Sure Y'all Did Enough Of That Last Night" Kalini Said. "And Didn't" I Said.

"What We Doing Today?" Kalini Asked. "Demeatria Going Home To Get In Her Bed "No You Not" Kevin Said  "And Is" I Said Sitting Up. "You'll See" He Said "No You'll See" I Said And He Wrapped His Hand Around My Neck And Turned My Face Is Way. "What The Fuck I Say?" I Looked At Him And Laughed. "Ooh She Crazy Crazy" Jonathan Said "Now Like I Said I'm Going Home To Go To Sleep" I Said Laying Back Down.

"We'll Go Somewhere Without You Den" Kevin Said. "Okay I Don't Care" I Said. "That's A Lie, Ian Going Nowhere Without Her" Nysia Said. "Now Here You Go" Kevin Said. "Umm Dont Do That, Cause If They Not Going Theeeeenn" Kalini Said. "Why Don't You Just Sleep Over Here For While Then We Go Where Ever We Go, Nysia Cooking For Us Tonught And After Y'all Eat Y'all Can Go Home" Jonathan Said.

I Looked At Him And Rolled My Eyes And Turned Over To The Other Side. "We Dont Even Got No Clothes" I Said. "Me And Lini Can Go Get Some" Nysia Said "...What Time Y'all Plan On Going Somewhere And Where To?" Jonathan And Kevin Looked At Each Other And Back At Us. "We Going Shopping" Kevin Said. "Be Ready By 8"Jonathan Said And Kevin Got Out The Bed And They Walked Out.

"Wake Me Up At When You And Lini Finna Leave Ima Go With Y'all But You Still Driving , Now All Y'all Get Out" I Said Putting The Covers Over My Face.
———————————

"You Ready?" Kalini Asked Me Walking In The Room. "Yeah, But You Got Some Slippers I Can Put On?" I Asked Pulling My Dress Down. "Yeah I Gotchu" She Said Walking Out And Going To Her Room. When She Came Back She Gave Me The Slippers And We Walked Downstairs. "Do I Really Have To Drive?" Nysia Asked "Mmtch, Gimme The Keys Bitch" I Said Holding My Hand Out.

We Walked Outside And Got In The Truck. "Damn, It Hot As Fuck" I Said Starting The Engine. "Ian Lying" Nysia Said. "We Should Go To The Beach" "Yeaah We Should, Just Get Dressed For It And We'll Tell Then When We Get Back." Nysia Said.
———————————

After We Got Dressed We Went Back Over To Their House And Waited For Them To Get Dressed And We Left. They Took Us Shopping And We Went To The Beach For A While And Back To Their House For Nysia To Cook.
____________________________________
Mecchi 💋