The "Edgy Backstory" Part

Sign sniffles. "I guess..." She rubs the tears out of her eyes.

Balloony glances at Sign, then Sunflower and GB in confusion. His look basically tells them 'WTF DO I DO?!'

GB responds verbally to Balloony's face with: "make her feel better!" again, with the wrong punctuation.

I assume the airhead pats the humanized Sign's back as he comforts her. "There there.... You can't have salt and vinegar without letting out some salty tears... Just let it all out..."

The absurdity of this stupid text roleplay hits Golf Ball hard as she comments "wow what a charmer"

Sign eventually calms down a bit, giving a somewhat fuller answer. "GB recorded us.. Do I need to say anything else..? Or not..?"

Balloony is confused, clearly, as Sign's creator starts writing dumb s[poop]t in OOC. "((REAL ME IS KICKING IN-)) ((THAT'S A QUESTION THE REAL ME SAYS-))"

Motherfu... I hate her so much...

"..Uhhh" Balloony responds, and goes back to sipping soda. Sign take his sipping as a no to "the real me's" question, but "I'll say it anyway.."

Once again, GB takes out her camera as she drinks SHIPPING soda (BossyBot's words, not mine).

"Go ahea-" Balloony says, sipping soda at the same time. Sign continues, "I knew I can't fight   So.."

Balloony, oh so surprisingly slurps the soda LOUDER. Sign, just taking this as a regular human activity that normal humans do, continues more with a question. "Have you ever wondered how I got my cast?"

"Uh. Sort of.." her future lover replies. Again, Sign continues, "It's pretty dumb." ...* excuse me. She meant to use elipsis. "We got into a friendly fight.."

Balloony is struck with silence. "...."

(And she ripped my skin and bROKE MY BONES

(And she ripped my skin and bROKE MY BONES.)

"I CAN'T FIGHT-" she screams, once again not understanding how mental breakdowns work. The bossy bot whispers to herself "oh damn"

Needle, being completely useless to the situation, got a drink from somewhere and sat down again.

"I JUST COULDN'T FIGHT GB BECAUSE I COULD GET HURT AGAIN   I DIDN'T WANT THAT CAST.."

...she's done? Oh thank God she's done...