Second Things Second

December 22, 2017...

Everyone is waking up to the sweet sound of--

And GB is stalking Balloony. As you do.
"Can you stop stalking me GB?!" the male shouts.

Sign, however, wakes up to the sweet sound of nothing as she finds out that she has a bag of chips on her chest. Probably salt and vinegar, knowing the nature of this RP... "...did I pass out?" She asks herself.

Sunflower wakes up on the wrong side of her bed as she falls face-first on the floor. This causes a thud, which catches Sign's attention despite them having different rooms. The latter goes to the former's room.

"but i have to prove that you like sign-!" GB replies, not caring at all for Balloony's personal space or the danger of static electricity. Balloony groans in response "Ughhh..."
"i have my calculations right here!"
"Yeah, whatever..."

Sign knocks on Sunflower's door. At least she has some sense of personal space... "You okay?"
"...Yep." The plant replies, still face planted into the floor. (Pun semi-intended.)

"they say that you like sign by atleast 98.79%-"
"I go sleepy sleep-"
"would you go sleepy sleep thinking about sign-"
The humanized balloon... goes back to sleep, even after the sudden rush of energy when GB was in his room.

"oh ok" responds the humanized plastic ball.

"Oh okay... Merry Christmas!" Sign greets. "You too!" replies Sunflower.