The "Trigger Warning" Part

((TW: Self Harm... without cutting.))

Golf Ball turns to Balloony. "Y O U"
"O H N O!"

"YOU BROKE  MY HECKING CAMERA!" Thank god GB, I don't have to censor anything you say...

"Oh shoot-" says Sunflower, once again being useful to the situation.

At this moment, because once again typing delays, Sign's creator mentions that she didn't mind the balloons whatsoever.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT COST, YOU AIRHEAD?? HM??" Golf Ball scolds Balloony.

"((Air heads! Now bite sized!))" Balloony's controlar jests. Now's not the time for it, but I just wanted to showcase it because it's still funny as h e c k.

Sign comes into her own room through the window amidst all the chaos inside the mansion... house... thing? But, she heard everything that just happened while she was outside the building for whatever reason.

Sign scolds herself for the argument outside. "What have I done..? I just wanted to free everyone in the house.. now this... because of your F[sex]KING PAST?"
She cries, I'm pretty sure you know why.

"ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW YOU SIGN LOVER-" Unfortunately for GB, Balloony's controller thought that Sign was still in his room. So no answers from him, other than a blush (and a loss of HP) from her side comment.

"im still mad about my camera   OH WELL" GB pulls out a third camera out of no where. "Are you serious, Golf Ball?" Balloony comments.

Sign punches herself.

"mhm" the bossy bot replies. "this is my last one"

Sign slaps herself.

Balloony comes into the OC's room, hearing the sudden loud noise. "Uhh... Are you okay, you sound mad..." GB, as always, records the both of them.

Because Sign doesn't want to gut herself like a fish (and because she doesn't have a razor), she scratches herself with her nails. Sobbing, and still scolding herself, she says "You don't deserve anyone... not even... Balloony..."