Dreams at Stake! (Don't you mean: Cake at Stake?) At least I know my value, X.

Balloony playfully starts doing Cake at Stake in the kitchen. "Sign. You got the fewest votes so you are safe!" He clumsily tries to throw a cake like the announcer does, but just ends up throwing the cake into his crush's face.
"OH MY GOD- SORRY! Sorry... sorry.."

Sign just eats the cake and the BnE at the same time in satisfaction. I dunno about you readers, but I think that's disgusting. "It's fineee"

GB records them.

Balloony gets sleepy again, and falls to the floor. Can't sleep standing up... As Sign tastes the cake she was supposed to make for GB, she listens in on what her crush is dreaming about.

"ZzzzZzzz   I took the kids to school... ZzzZzz..."

Sign blushes, but is late to realize what he just said.

"ZzzZz... Huh- Oooh.. ZzzzZz"
"Ba- what..m" ?* my bad. "W-we have children..?" Sign questions.

Well, they do. But that's a story for another time.

"ZzzZzzzz... Board games are cool... ZzzzzZzz"
"splash him with water to wake him up" GB suggests. Sign ignores her comment. "I like... um.. well... pictionary.."

That's not a board game, Sign. Why do you not know anything, Sign. Why do you never do research before doing something, Sign.

Sunflower watches the three of them.

Balloony shoots up from the floor. "AHH! I WANNA PLAY SHOOTS AND LADDERS!"

Even by surprise, Sign agrees. "OH! Me too!"