Dreams at Stake! (pt. 2)

Sign, somehow unaware that Balloony is asleep, tries to reason with him. "Balloony..? We are gonna play Shoots and Ladders... but we don't have any kids..? Or this Anget G person..." Agent* my mistake.

"ZzZzzzZzzzz"

For whatever reason, Sign's creator mentions that Sign is shorter than Balloony-- Oh wait, I get it.
She drags Him to his bedroom. Y'know, for things.

"WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO IN BED-" GB suggestively questions.

Balloony decides this is a great time to wake up to b[boi]h-slap Golf Ball for her comment. "NO!" "OW" He then goes back to his bedroom and goes back to sleep.

"H o l y-" comments Sunflower.

Sign was a bystander for these few seconds, and decided that this was more unusual than baking a cake in a millisecond. "Balloony..!"

He didn't notice his crush's comment, and continues to sleep. "ZzzZzzzZzz"

He dreams about food. Sign backs away, but still pays attention to what he says.

"...ZzzZzz Sweet Cake..... Zzzzz   ZZzzz"

"Um... what was that about...?" Sign asks herself.

"ZzZzzzzZzz.. Strawberry...."

Somehow, Sign thinks about how he didn't eat his breakfast. Golf Ball on the other hand, actually knows what the heck he's talking about.
"bake him a strawberry cake   he'll love you even more"

Sign does hear what GB says, but is too busy taking Balloony's breakfast to his room. When she's done, she bakes the CaS classic Strawberry Cake... again in a millisecond.

"yAy she actually made it" The bossy bot comments.

"((IDC MY SPELLING Y'ALL ARE RUSHING ME))" says Sign's creator about all that, despite how no one else is actually telling her to rush.

Balloony continues to sleep. "ZzZzzZZzZzz Zz..." but he does wake up the second he text snores. "Why am I so sleepy today- huh? How did I get back in..."

Just in time, Sign comes in with the Strawberry cake GB requested for him. "Oh- Hey! You're awake!"

At this moment, some misunderstanding happens, but that's not part important. Really, it isn't.