Forgiveness, But Do They Even Deserve It?

Balloony ends up coughing to get Sign's attention, but she doesn't stop scratching herself. He runs up to her so she can stop. "Hey wait stop! Don't scratch yourself!"

"B-balloony?" She stutters like an anime protagonist. "I thought I locked the door.."
"Ehh- heh. Yeah you didn't..." He responds.

"this is spicy" Golf Ball comments, Sign not minding her at the moment. "oh ok" the bossy bot replies to Sign's silence.

"I mean.. It was just one silly fight... Y'know." The humanized látex item comfortingly says. It really was silly. Sign absolutely was overreacting about it.

The humanized popsicle realizes this, finally. "I.. sorry.. I guess the past doesn't matter anyways.."
'Anyways' isn't even the correct spelling of that word--

"The past doesn't matter, you are right. It's about looking towards the future..." Balloony smiles. Sign giggles, with her worries fading away...

And while Sign's creator messages the chat multiple times, that ends the day of December the 21st, 2017.

((50 pages done from the original screenshot thing!! YEET!!! Only 115 more to go!
This chapter was so short, sorry. I had to end December 21 eventually...

Anyway, see you guys next chapter! - Sandra))