Two

I spent the night on my own. Glasses on, book open. The usual. It was an ordinary Thursday night. The news was on, talking about the murders and wars is Sierra. I was getting into my book when the door bell rang. I got out off bed and slipped into my monkey dressing gown. As I trod down the stairs I hear Leah's voice. She's talking to someone but I can't work out who.

"Hello." I say, as the door screeches open. "Leah!"

"Hey, sleepy-head. I was wondering if your ok, you stormed out of the cafe earlier." She asks politely.

Brushing the hair out of my face "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks,"

"Okay well I best be off then, are you coming the party tomorrow night?"

"Yea, when I finish my coursework." I say closing the door.

As I head up stairs I hear a gentle, but soothing voice walk past my house. I rush back down and look out the window to see this mysterious male. I gasp in excitement. I began to get wet. I felt tingly in places I never had before.

"Oh, fine that's perfect" He says to the guy on the phone.

I wish I could just wrap my legs around his wait and let him take my V cards. I had been saving them for someone special. He hangs up the phone and walks off. I slowly send myself up to bed. After locking up that is. The news ended and I slowly drifted away into my fantasy.