Ten

"Sel," soothers Justin. "It'll be okay."

"Ahh!" I scream. Still asleep. I just saw my baby and I stabbed right through our necks.

"Sel! Selena!" He shouts trying to calm me.

I wake up and jump out if bed. Running to the bathroom. Vomiting, and sometime aiming incorrectly for the toilet.

"There, there, it'll be okay!"

"Justin, it's happened every night the past couple of months." I cry "You know I am six months pregnant."

"With our baby girl." He says embracing me.

"Justin," I say, clinging to his shirt. "Mikasa. Or even, Leona are good names. Anything but Katherine."

"But Katherine is a sweet name. But I know I've put you through a lot. With the move, distractions from your coursework." He says kissing my forehead "How about Mikasa Leona Gomez Bieber?"

"Perfect, it's settled then." I say, kissing him gently.

The pregnancy went smoothly. Mikasa was born on time, a perfectly healthy baby.

"G-Gaa!" She cries.

"Shh, it's okay." Justin soothes with little Mikay in his arms.

We decided her nickname would be Mikay, short for Mikasa.

"Babe, look how beautiful she is." I say, warmly smiling.

"I know, she's gorgeous." He replies, kissing Mikay's forehead.

"Guys, I'm home!" Calls Leah. She moved in with us after Liam cheated on her. Also Taylor wants us to move to New York. But I don't see that happening.

"Were up here." I say, calling from my room.

Justin carefully lays Mikasa down, her bedtime. Our time to relax. After all, I have to get Mockingjay finished.

Sorry again. A boring chapter. But remember, the competition is going well. I've had two already. One isn't so good, but come.in guys. You know you want to win.

-Timmy