Seven

"Selena Gomez, your doctor is ready to see you now." The receptionist calls.

I thank her, then me and Justin walk off to my doctors room.

"Here we are." I say, my voice breaking a little.

"You wan' me to wait here? He asks, curiously.

"It's up to you, after all, you are the father."

We both head into the room to see my Doctor, Dr Hanji her name is.

"Well Selena, what can I do for you today?" She asks, a polite smile upon her face.

"I-I want, to abort my baby." I say, tears swelling up in my eyes.

"Oh, well let's take a look, lay down while I check up on you and make sure you are stable for the process." She says warmly.

"Okay, is it alright if he stays?" I ask, I know I shouldn't but I want him in here with me.

"Yes, that's fine, is he the father?" She asks, with a curious smile on her face.

"Ye-yes."

She took a while, whilst checking me from head to toe. It took a lot of pocking and prodding but finally we got there.

"Well, it seems you are fine. You're ready for the operation when is it you can come?" She looks, down. But then again I feel it, as I am the one who is having the operation.

"Yea, erm... Wendnesday." I say. It's Monday now, but I need time to prepare for the process.