Five

How can he love me? Honesty, how? I mean I'd understand if we'd been together but we have.never been together. Why was he at a sixth-formers party? I know he is one year above but I don't see any of his sixth-form friends here. I wave goodbye to Justin and walk out the room.

"Wow! What happened in their?" Taylor asks me

"I, kinda accidentally washed my face forgetting I had make-up on." I say, hoping she buys it.

"Let's get you cleaned up." Says Leah wiping my ruined mascara out my face.

"I'll be fine, plus I'm going home, are you guys stopping over tonight?" I ask walking down stairs.

"Yea sure. We will meet you back there." They say

I walk out the house and head down the drive way. How could  I have let my self loose my V cards? I can't bring myself to an answer so I decide to ignore it. When I arrive home I get straight into the bath. I wash my face, hair and body. After all, my body did a lot today. As I slip into my dressing gown the doorbell rings and the girls are here. I love having them round. After my parents dies I had   nobody to talk to. I answer the door to find Justin outside.

"Hello," he says in a sexy voice.

"Hi Jus-" I am interrupted by him kissing me on the lips.

"Justin!" A girl screeches. He quickly let's go of me to find Hannah looking at me, and then glaring at Justin.  "Sel, you invited me to come over tonight, remember on Monday in Advanced English? Then you kiss my brother? What the heck!"

"He kissed me." I say, trying to calm her down.

"Don't ever speak to me again." She says grabbing her stuff and walking off.

Good job she doesn't live far then" he chuckles

"I know," I say pulling him into a gentle goodbye kiss.