Nine

"It's not the same. You can't just have another baby. It doesn't work like that." I cry. Tears flooding my eyes.

"Why can't we?" He says pulling me into a hug.

"Because, I have coursework and more levels that I need to focus on. I am too young. I'm still in sixth form. How on earth can in bring up a baby?" I scream, trying to hold back my tears, trying to fight my way out of his arms, but I'm securely exactly where he wants me.

"You can stay in sixth-form. I'll look after the baby, that's a promise I will keep."

"No! A BA-" I am cut off by him placing his lips on mine passionately.

I grow wet. I begin to become horny. I am hungry. Hungry for Justin. This pop-star is so damn gorgeous any girl would die for. I feel his genitals run against my thighs as he takes my leggings off. I was wearing the usual black legging and white LA tank too. He lifts my too, and gently pulls it over my head before dropping it on ths floor. I take my bra and panties if and release myself from the kiss. He opens the button in his zipper and take them off. He slips inside me without any protection. I moan and groan him. I lay down and he slips back in again. He begins to get faster and harder. I take his penis out of my vagina and place it my mouth. I lick around the head and play with his balls with my tongue before sucking on his cock.

"Sel," He moans. " Oh yea."

He takes his penis out of me and places it back inside my pussy. He starts pushing and sending his balls against me. This is sensational. This is phenomenal. He pulls himself out and wipes himself down. I run to the bathroom and grab some baby wipes. I clean myself up, grab a spare pregnancy test and leave it in my drawer, ready for tomorrow when I find out if I am pregnant or not.

I know this was a short chapter, but wait and see what's coming up. The competition. The competition has started. To enter you must inbox me, (on wattpad) send me a paragraph on why I should give you a prize. You have until chapter 11 is up. Enter. May the odds be ever in your favour. And remember, stay happy.
-Timmy