Six: Wait, what?

I can't believe this. I am pregnant? How exactly? He is such a dumbass! He must have split the condom in half! What a dick! My phone vibrates and I check to see Leah calling.

"Yes?" I say angrily, 

"Oh, I was going to ask, what you thought of the party?"

"Go away!" I shout down the phone and throw it down the stairs.

The doorbell rings and I go to check, it's only Justin. 

"Hey baby." He says. "Enjoy last night?"

"Of course, I have something to tell you though" I say inviting him into my home.

"Yes, what is it?" He asks with his usual smirk on his face.

"Well, the erm, condom split the other night, I took a test to see if I am pregnant and it turns out I am..."

"Abort it!" He shouts angrily.

"W-What?" I ask confused.

"I said ABORT IT!" He grabs my carving knife and walks over to me. "Abort it or the both of you will die!" He says,

!O-okay" I cry "I wil, I will"

"Good, let's go now!"

We head down the the clinic, I already have a appoitment today anyway so I could just bring it up then. Even though I love Justin and always have, I can't believe he got me pregnant, and then makes me abort it. And holds a knife to my throat. How can I ever forgive him for this? Everything goes wrong with him. I have coursework and the usual reading I could be getting on with, but instead I am at the clinic awaiting my appoitment.