part 5

Sofías POV:
I was furious. Why would Lauren block me??She met Mia this year, they barley know each other, i'm not overreacting am i? It just hurts when u realize ur best friend picks someone she barley met over you. Whatever, we'll talk about it tomorrow at school. I need to get some sleep.

The next day at school Lauren completely avoided me. We only have chemistry and math together and even then she sat alone just to avoid me. I just don't understand what i did?
In 4 days from today i would move. It was Tuesday, i knew i only had a little bit of time to spend with my friends and even though Lauren was mad at me she had to know i was leaving.
During lunch i walked up to her table that Mia was also sitting at, obviously. I told her i needed to talk to her in private and after lots of begging she finally agreed.

"I need to tell you something" i said with a very serious look on my face.
Lauren: What? You're finally gonna own up to hooking up with Mia's boyfriend?
Sofía: Lauren i don't have time for this, I told you i didn't do that. It's up to you if you want to believe me or not.
Lauren: Yeah whatever, what did you want to tell me?
Sofía: I'm moving to New Jersey... In 4 days.. and i'm not coming back anytime soon

Lauren just stared at me without saying one word. I could tell she was sad. She looked empty inside.

Sofía: Say something?
Lauren: Theres nothing to say Sofía. It's your choice.
Sofía: No way did you just say that??
Lauren: As if you don't want to move.
Sofía: Wow. After 8 years i thought you'd at least know that much about me. You really think i'd want to leave??
Lauren: Whatever Sofía. Hope u make new friends i guess.

I could feel everyone staring at us, but i didn't care. I felt heartbroken. Lauren really didn't care about me anymore. Maybe it's for the best.