part 9

Sofías POV:
Today i woke up extra early so i would have enough time to get ready, i needed to make a good first impression.

this is what you wore:
(minus the purse 😂)

After i was changed i pulled my hair back into a ponytail and rushed downstairs

Tía has made pancakes for me and Mateo but i was in a hurry
"Sorry tía, i don't have time to eat those!" I said grabbing my bag.
"Yes you do mi amor" she replied smiling. "I'm taking you to school this morning"
Sofía: Don't you have work?
María: That's what i thought but they called this morning and said i start tomorrow.
Sofía: Oh, ha thanks then
María: You're welcome.. but where's Mateo?

Omg Mateo! I told him i'd wake him up yesterday since his alarm never wakes him up.
"Shit!! I was supposed to wake him up!"
"bueno entoces vete!!" (well then go!!) said my aunt, laughing.
I ran up the stairs and woke up Mateo.

Sofía: Teo wake up!! You're gonna be late for school!
Mateo: huh??
Sofía: GET OUT OF BED!!
Mateo: chill i just woke up, why are you already dressed?
Sofía: I forgot to wake you up! Now get out of bed!

Mateo doesn't take too long to get ready except he didn't have time to finish his breakfast, but he doesn't really like pancakes anyways.
Tía was waiting for us in the car.

Sofía: C'mon Teo! Tías waiting!
Mateo: Ok just go to the car i'm coming!
Sofía: K but lock the door on ur way out!
Mateo: Got it

As i walked out of the house, you won't believe who i saw. My neighbour! He was looking extra cute today.

"Hey!" I said with no hesitation.
He looked behind him with confusion and as he saw me he grinned and said "mornin' neighbour" and smiled as he stuffed a bagel in his mouth. I blushed because he was just too cute. As I was getting into the car he turned and said "i never got your name!" i turned while laughing and said "Sofía"

Then tía said to get in the car, so i never got his name. When he saw he just grinned at me and started walking to the bus stop. After a couple minutes of waiting in the car Mateo finally came to the car.

"Did ya lock the door?" i asked
"yes sofía" he said annoyed. "You act as if i'm stupid!"
"Someone's having a rough morning" said tía looking at him in the rear view mirror
"whatever" he said, rolling his eyes.