part 31

Jennas POV:
I have a friend Mattia always looks at. He may not have a crush on her, but i know he's at least a little attracted by her, just a little, but even that's enough for him.
I decided to call her up and get her to come at the party since she wasn't already here.

*conversation over phone*
Jenna: Hey Saide!
Sadie: Heyy
Jenna: I have a favour to ask..
Saide: Sure! What is it?
Jenna: Well...

After i explained everything over the phone, Saide agreed to come, but only because she already liked Mattia, not because i asked her. Every time i think about these things, I realize i don't really have any real friends. I used to, but ever since i met Mattia i changed, he changed me.
Suddenly my thoughts got interrupted when I heard my phone ring

Saide: Hey
Jenna: Hi
Saide: I'm here
Jenna: Oh okay, come inside, they're all in the basement
Saide: Okay

After a little while, Saide came inside. After we talked a little bit I needed to tell her what my plan was.

Jenna: It's serious. You can't mess up, i don't care what you do, you have to get Mattia away from that door, as far as possible.
Saide: Aren't you guys dating tho?
Jenna: I bet he already cheated on me by now-
Saide: With Sofía?! Tha'd be r*pe!! She's not even conscious!
Jenna: No dumbass, I mean with any bitch, and anyways, he wouldn't ever do that to her, but this is beside the point!! Just get him away from that door, okay?
Saide: Okay whatever

Mattias POV:
After standing by the door for awhile, i could tell no one was gonna really come up here, but i didn't care. I needed to stay here incase she wakes up.
I sat down by the door and started going on my phone just scrolling through my instagram. I could hear footsteps coming up the stairs so i got up. It was a girl from my school, i didn't know her name, but she was pretty hot.

?: Hey Mattia!
Mattia: Um hey
?: I'm Saide by the way!!
Mattia: That's a nice name
Sadie: Thanks, what're you doing up here?
Mattia: I'm waiting for someone
Saide: Is it me?

She smirked mischievously as put her finger on my mouth and slid it down onto my chest, pushing me against the wall. She then stepped back and smiled

Saide: Or maybe you aren't waiting for me..

She looked at me, winked, turned around, and started walking away.

Mattia: Wait!
Saide: Yeah?
Mattia: Maybe I was waiting for you-
Saide: Oh yeah?
Mattia: Yeah...

She looked up at me and smiled. She grabbed my hand and took me into a bedroom. She started undressing and kissing me everywhere. I needed a distraction from Sofía and this was it, Saide was it. But maybe she distracted me a little too much, because I forgot about my "vow" to take care of her. I needed what Saide was giving me, and i knew no one would come up here, so i let it go. I decided to "live in the moment" which I was soon about to find out that i would never forgive myself for it. Ever.

I'm so sorry for not posting often, i've been really busy but i promise to update soon! 🥺❤️