part 10

Sofías POV:
Today was me and teo's first day at school. He actually seemed more nervous then me, for
once. I had nothing to worry about, i mean i'm good at making new friends so I wasn't too nervous.
Me and Mateo walked into our new school school and got greeted by the principal. After a short introduction he gave us our schedules and called down a student from each of our classrooms to his office to show us around the school.
For me, a girl named Victoria came. She was really nice. And as for Mateo... you wouldn't believe who came. MY NEIGHBOUR.

"Sup Vic" he said
"Hey Mattia" replied Victoria

Mattia? Was that his name?

After he greeted Victoria he saw me and said "Hi Sofía" with a smirk. I just smiled and looked down at the ground. I'm never this shy but mattia made me feel different? I don't really know how to explain the feeling.

After Victoria and Mattia got instructions from the principal we all went our separate ways.

As me and Victoria started walking around the school, she started asking me about my past and my old school. You could tell she was a genuine person.

Victoria: Sooo i saw the way you looked at Mattia
Sofía: So his name is Mattia, huh?
Victoria: Yep, how do you guys know each other?
Sofía: We met yesterday, he's my new neighbour.
"Well, just know he's single" she said, with a big grin on her face

I looked at her and smiled "good to know"