SEASON 2 😈💕

hey guys, here's the update you've all been waiting for!

Mattias POV:
I haven't spoken to Sofía in months, but i knew she loved me and i knew i definitely loved her. I just got a suicide note. I had no idea what to do or what to feel. Jenna made it clear i wasn't aloud to speak to her or she would release the video, which i wouldn't let happen. What if Jenna was setting me up? She's literally that crazy.. if she's the one who wrote the note, and i go there, she'll release the video no matter what. I took a moment to think, and realized that even if it was Jenna who rote the note, it was worth a shot to go, its better if Sofía is alive and the video is released rather then her being dead. All thinking process happened in the matter of seconds.
I ran to the park without thinking, and there she was, Sofía, leaning on the edge of the bridge.

Mattia: HEY!
Sofía: Stay back.
Mattia: Sofía.. listen to me

I was slowly walking towards her.. she kept backing away, which was good, because maybe i could get her off the bridge

Sofía: I swear if you come any closer i'll jump
Mattia: Okay, okay, i'll back up

I started walking backwards slowly

Sofía: You came too soon
Mattia: No, i didn't. I came just in time

She was crying, and so was i, but i had to act strong for her

Sofía: Why haven't you said a word to me? You're loosing all your friends Mattia. For what? For Jenna? Is she really worth it?

I didn't know what to say. I didn't know if i should tell her i was being forced by Jenna or lie.. this didn't seem like a good moment to lie. I had to tell her everything, the whole truth, maybe, just maybe, she'd realize how much she's loved, by me, and everyone else, and change her mind.

Sofía: Tell me.
Mattia: Okay.. but please, don't jump
Sofía: Please.. tell me

She was sobbing.. breathing hard and fast.

Mattia: I love you. A lot, and-
Sofía: SO WHY'D YOU CUT ME OFF MATTIA?? WHY?
Mattia: JENNA MADE ME? OKAY?!
Sofía: I don't believe you.
Mattia: I swear. She made me.
Sofía: why would you listen to her?
Mattia: I had to.
Sofía: No you didn't. You don't have to anything. You wanted to.
Mattia: No, i don't. She has something against me, something really bad
Sofía: What could be so bad?

I didn't know if i should tell her that the video of HER is what made me loose all my freinds, but i did.

Mattia: THE video!

She stopped crying as she looked into my eyes.

Sofía: What.. video?
Mattia: Please don't make me say it
Sofía: What video?!
Mattia: When you got raped.
Sofía:...

She was speechless. She looked at me, then, suddenly, without hesitation, she jumped off.