His Favorite Thing About You

Ponyboy: He loves how smart you are and how you notice the beauty in everything. He could talk to you for hours and never get bored. You two love to take long walks as you talk about books, sunsets, and music you enjoy.

Soda: He loves how he feels like he can tell you anything. He trusts you with all his secrets. Whenever he's stressed or his brothers have been fighting, he comes to you. Y'all like to hang out at the DX, drinking cokes.

Darry: He loves how caring and gentle you are. You treat his brothers kindly and they look up to you. He adores how you are always there for him and your friends. You both like to spend time at his house, with his brothers. You especially like to cook things together.

Johnny: He loves how sweet and protective of him you are. He knows he'll always have your shoulder to cry on, and he sees you as a perfect angel. He truly feels safe and comfortable with you. You two like going out in the lot and stargazing late at night as you hold each other close.

Steve: He loves how fun-loving you are. He knows you're always ready for a good time and he'll have fun when ever you're around. He like to do flips and other tricks off of cars to try and impress you. He loves to take you on long drives in cars he's just fixed.

Dally: He loves how absolutely gorgeous you are. Although he doesn't show it, he admires little things about you that he thinks is beautiful. From the way your hair bounces when you walk, to the way your eyes light up when you get excited, he thinks you're lovely. He loves to take you to parties and he steals things to try and impress you.

Two Bit: He loves your humor and your laugh. He didn't think he could ever find someone he thought was funnier than himself, until he met you. He loves your laugh and thinks it's adorable, so he tries extra hard to be funny whenever you're around. He loves to cruise around town with you, making fun of Socs and causing trouble.

Hope you enjoyed! If you have any ideas, suggestions, or constructive criticism, feel free to tell me! If you liked it, please vote and comment, but no pressure! Thanks!
- stayygoldd
Word count: 404