14. A Way Out

From the moment they were getting closer to the sanctuary and Yukito could already see the tall wall from afar, he was already very excited. He didn't expect that the sanctuary was that big.

"We need to see my boss first. He's inside."

"Sure." He held his bag closer to his body with eyes that failed to conceal his emotions.

After parking, Yukito followed Eiji inside. When they entered the vicinity, they immediately saw two men talking to each other. They were both engrossed in their conversation that they didn't notice a pair walking towards them.

While approaching the two who were still both oblivious of their arrival, Yukito couldn't tear his eyes off the young man with brown hair. He was the same height as the person he held in his heart more dearly than anybody else, same posture as they stand, same smiles and same body built.

"Ei, Yukio!" Eiji waved his hand towards the young man that was being so intensely stared at. He was still even unaware when the one walking beside him just now abruptly stopped and looked so stupefied. When he noticed that his companion stopped walking, he turned and was taken aback by the look in Yukito's eyes. The latter was amidst the feelings of shock, disbelief, confusion and all else that Eiji couldn't put into words anymore.

"What's wrong?" He walked back to Yukito and gently tapped his shoulder.

"Y-Yukio?" His eyes were still fixed on a certain person who was now facing him, equally with widened eyes but the latter was quicker in ironing his reaction.

"Yeah. Yukio, my boss. Come."

But, before they could take one step closer to the other two, both Yukio and Ryuichi were already walking towards them.

"What boss? I heard that." Yukio smiled and bowed in front of Yukito. "Dr. Yamamoto, it's nice to see you again. I'm Yukio Yoshida. And, this is my fiancé, Ryuichi Nakamura."

Ryuichi also bowed but said nothing.

Although a thousand of wild stallions were now rampaging inside Yukio's chest, he remained calm. It felt like his guts were all turned upside down and he was getting all emotional inside. But then, he couldn't scare his twin brother who was now staring at him like he was seeing a ghost.

"Yukio..." The presence of another man who was way more handsome and domineering, and the word fiancé didn't register so much in Yukito's mind. He was more focused on the man who looked so much like his twin brother. It was just that, he had more elegance and maturity in him. His smile was even the same, but it was only more confident. "Y-you said it's nice to see me again..."

Yukio knew fully well all the things that were running inside his brother's head. Besides, he was also stunned the first time he saw himself in this new body when he first looked at the mirror. Even his golden colored-eyes were the same. If there were any differences, it would be his fairer and more spotless skin now that looked like it belonged to an extremely high-maintenance celebrity, and his voice that sounded softer and gentler compared to the constantly merry and almost always excited voice of his old self. His nose was also straighter with a higher bridge, and his fingers were more slender.

"Yes, I was actually in the airport, too, when you met Eiji. I was just far from you so we were unable to meet." He smiled a very reassuring smile.

"Ah..." He tried to dismiss the shock that he felt and smiled back. "Yukio was cremated in front of our family. There's no way this is him."

"It's an honor to meet you, Mr. Yoshida. Didn't expect Eiji's boss to be so young."

"Huh? You believe this man here? I am no way his boss. This sanctuary belongs to him and his company." There was an evident pride and mirth in those words that Yukio wished to affect Yukito with.