fifteen.

_______________

her fingers are fast, typing away on her keyboard, inputing the stocks in the spreadsheet. she can feel her eyes straining after long amount of time staring into the blue lit monitor. entering the last digit into the spreadsheet, she was done for the day. she made sure she sent a copy of the spreadsheet to her brother for him to keep track of the company's in and out flow. her phone dinged beside her. she glanced over to the rectangular screen and stared. it was from a blocked number.

unknown : hello? is this kim haejin?

she pondered for a minute. is this a taeyong thing or a business thing? she thinks.

khj : this is her who is this?

unknown : it's ji yuna. we've met before

khj : oh yeah. mr. jeon's secretary right?

unknown : that's me

khj : why did you reach me?

haejin quickly saved her contact number into her phone. glad that she's not alone in this business.

jyn : we shouldn't talk about it over the phone

khj : oh? is it about THAT?

jyn : yes

khj : okay so lets meet up then

jyn : that'll be great

the two ladies planned their location and made sure it's discreet enough for the local eye to not see. haejin rolled her head, cracking the tense joints in her neck before continuing with the paperworks seokjin left for her.

__________________

haejin stepped out from the shower and shivered at the change of temperature from the warmness of the water to the room temperature of her bedroom. she made sure to dress accordingly to the increasingly cold weather outside and it's slowly killing her. she hated the cold weather.

her phone dinged again. she picked it up from the bed and noticed that it was from taeyong. she resisted the urge to groan and roll her eyes.

lty : are you busy my love?

khj : unfortunately yes, i have to meet up with yuna right now

lty : mr. jeon's secretary?

khj : yes

lty : well then, take care of yourself love

khj : will do

haejin was impressed. it was the first time in a long time that the conversation went smoothly. she smiled to herself. that's one thing she won't be thinking about tonight, pissing taeyong off.

she texted seokjin before she left their home, telling him that she'll be out for the night. a ritual she will never forget to do just so he wouldn't worry about her. she hates the feeling of worrying her brother. she put her phone away before she stepped into her car and drove off to han river.