9.

"What do you mean?" Rebecca asked "who told you that?"

"Kyle said that" Bexley said "he told me I was a mistake and that you don't love me and never wanted me"

Kyle was a writer backstage. He had problems with some of the higher up superstars like Colby and Rebecca. It's not that he was a bad person or anything, he was just a little too open with his opinion.

"I swear to god next time I see that bastard I'm gonna kill him" Colby said

"Colby!" Rebecca scolded and he threw his hands up in surrender "not helping"
She added then looked to her daughter who was still in her arms "you know I love you very much, so does Colby. I am so proud to be your mom and I'm sure he is so proud to be your dad. Now you may not exactly have been planned but you were definitely not a mistake.."

"Come here.." Colby said and outstretched his arms toward Bexley "I have loved watching you grow up, now I may not have known you were my daughter but you are. I love you so much, that will never change"

"I love you too daddy" Bexley said "and I love you mommy" she added and returned herself to her mothers arms

The next night... Raw was interesting to say the least.

Colby was on the hunt for Kyle, Rebecca was begging him not to do anything and as for Bexley.. she was happily eating her fruit next to Ashley.

"Kyle's in catering" Joe said as he walked passed Colby in talent viewing "be smart" he warned "Rebecca's in there with Ashley and Bexley"

Colby walked into catering and sure enough.. there was Kyle. He walked up and acted normal. Rebecca caught him in the act and immediately shot up and followed him before things escalated.

"So I heard you've been putting shit in my daughters head" he said

"Rebecca's daughter" Kyle corrected "and no.. I was just saying the truth"

"Colby" Rebecca said "come on.. he's not worth it" she tried to reason but he shrugged her off

"Next time I hear of you filling her head with shit that isn't true, there'll be hell to pay" Colby said and began to walk away but instead turned around and landed one swift punch to the middle of Kyle's face

Gasps and 'oh my god' filled the room. Rebecca was stunned, if it wasn't for the fact that Bexley was in the room he would have no doubt put a beating on him but for the sake of his daughter, he didn't.

"Colby that's enough" Hunter boomed walking into catering but Kyle had something to say

"She's nothing but a mistake and you and Rebecca both know it" he said "she should have never happened, now all these years you've missed out on you think you have to play daddy now"

Colby tried going after Kyle again but Hunter intervened.
"Colby leave!"

Rebecca took him out of the room and found Ashley in the hallway consoling Bexley.

"I'm sorry" Colby apologized "I overreacted"

"You have to learn to control your temper, especially around her" Ashley said "you scared her"

Bexley looked up at Colby for the first time that night and he couldn't help but feel bad.

"Daddy" she said quietly and outstretched her arms towards him and he gladly took her

"I'm sorry baby" he apologized once again "I won't ever do that again. He just made me mad"

"Don't say sorry.. you love me and what he was saying wasn't true" Bexley said "your the best daddy ever"

Rebecca walked over and leaned against Colby's side. This was the first time in a long time where she had felt content.

"I think I have the best mommy and daddy ever" Bexley smiled