hair / smut

It might not turn out as I want it to but let's just go with the flow.

WARNING:⚠️ VERY KINKY!! CONTAINS SMUT, STRONG LANGUAGE⚠️

-------------------

Friday night. What better things to do then to stay home with your besties and do jackass. Yup that's what we're doing. Alejandro and alvaro a consumed in their game, kairi and mattia and making tik toks, Me, well I'm just laying on mattia's bed bored out of my mind.

"You guys are so fucking boringggggg" I say, emphasizing the 'g'.

"Oh we're boring?" Mattia asked walking up to me. Ale and alvaro stopping their game to see what was gonna happen.

"That's what I said." He grabs my ankles and pulls me closer to him. I fight back but struggle as he's bigger than me. "Mattia let gooooo" I complain.

"Guys she said we're boring!" He says sarcastically. Alejandro gets up and walks over to my, grabbing my wrists. Me knowing exactly what's going to happen next I start screaming for kairi but he's to bust recording.

Alvaro walks over.

"We'll show you boring" said mattia with an evil smirk. I squirm, trying to get out of their grips.

"No No No you're not boring at all!" I try persuading them. "You're just killing my sense of humour" i say as alvaro attacks me with his fingers.

I scream and kick my legs. Trying to get out of their hold. I yell for kairi to help me but he just stands there recording and laughing at my state.

Alvaro tickles the life out of me. I look up at alejandro in a pleading matter begging him to let my arms go.

"Fuck me!!! Ug- ahhh- okay okay I'm sorryyyyy," I yell and look at mattia who still has firm grip on my ankles.

"If you ever say we're boring again I'll be the one tickling and i won't stop." Mattia smirks, letting go of my legs. Alvaro stops too and alejandro lets go of my arms.

I turn to kairi "Next time these bitches gang up on ya I won't help." Then turn to alejandro "And same goes for you bitch." I joke

"Jeez why you being so salty? Think you had too many McDonald's fries." Alejandro laughs. I adjust my clothes and sit on mattia's bed with my back against the headboard. Mattia comes, putting his head on my lap.

"No, You don't get this privilege after what you just pulled." I state. he gives me puppy dog eyes and i just can't resist "Ugh fine only this one time." I say giving into his charm.

"Play with my hair." He says quietly making sure the others couldn't hear. I put my hand in his hair. His soft locks intertwine with my fingers. Softly brushing through his hair as he closes his eyes. I admire his beautiful features. His smooth, olive skin that glows miraculously in the sun. Damn imagine having perfect skin like that. (COULDN'T BE ME) His voluptuous lips, so plump, so pink, so... kissable. What that fuck...?

He looks up at me. Our eyes lock. We stay like this for a moment until kairi interrupts our trans.

"Um guys I have to go home. My Mom's getting pissed." He says

"Ayt kai. See ya tomorrow." Ale says not looking up from his game.

"Are you coming mine tomorrow?" I ask.

"Is that even a question? YES" He chuckles and walks out.

I go back to playing with mattia's hair. I accidentally pull his hair. Shit. He groans. I pull my hand away, shocked that i might have hurt him.