dinner/ smut

Warning: SMUT, STRONG LANGUAGE, CHOKING, DOMINANCE, KINKINESS

◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇

The vibrations in my panties only got more intense as I held mattia's arm tighter. We're at a restaurant with his colleagues and he forced me to put on vibrating panties to make the dinner more interesting for him. It was the first time I was meeting them and fuck, did they ask a lot of question. This made it harder for me to make my urges to moan from the pleasure.

Mattia, enjoying how I was squirming in my seat. It was almost impossible for me to eat. The heart beat in my core and the knot in my stomach meant I was getting close. This would now be my third orgasm of the evening. Yup, third. I was bouncing my leg up and down, nervous that some one may get suspicious.

"Don't you dare fucking cum" mattia whispers in my ear. I bite my lip trying my hardest not to moan. My hands land on either side of my chair, gripping it hard, holding back my third orgasm.

"I can't hold it mattia." I manage to whisper back. Sweat beads appearing on my forehead. The room was uncomfortably hot. I stand up and excuse myself. "Erm sorry guys... I need to use the restroom I'm not feeling so good." I say apologetically.

"You don't look too well either, I'll come with you to make sure you're okay. Excuse us." Said mattia with a concerned look on his face. Only if his colleagues knew how evil that look really was.

I rushed to the toilet with mattia right behind me. As soon as I reached the toilet, I collapsed onto the floor letting the orgasm I've been holding back finally take over my body. The vibrations were so over powering.

"I thought i told you not to fucking cum." Mattia snickered as he kneeled down to my level.

Collecting myself again "I'm sorry daddy." I whispered, just about steadying my breathing.

"Sorry ain't good enough for me..get up." He demanded. I did as I was told for I already knew I was in trouble. "We're going home." And with that he walks out.

I sorted my clothes and hair out a bit. My legs were already sore and now mattia's gonna fuck me all night long coz i disobeyed him.

We say our byes to his colleagues, thank god it's over. Don't get me wrong they're nice people but they're boring as fuck.

We drive in complete silence. Only faint music is playing from the radio. In no time we reach our home.

"I want you to go to our bed room and strip. Take off everything and lay on the bed. I have to make a quick call." Mattia orders. I obey, making sure to do everything right.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

Laying on the bed naked, I hear the front door open and close. Then steady footsteps coke up the stairs. As the footsteps reach our room the door opens. There stands mattia; his hair messy, tie loosened, some of his shirt buttons undone.

"Good girl." He walks over to the bed. "You've been a very bad girl and do you know what bad girls get?" He asks.

"They get punished." I reply.

"That's right," he grabs my legs and turns me over so I'm laying on my stomach, pulls me to the edge of the bed. I feel two hands grabs my ass roughly and i gasp- shocked at the sudden movement. "I want you to count with me and no other fucking sounds."

That's when I felt a sharp sting on my right ass cheek. "Ahh..one" I said struggling to keep my cool. Then an other harder, sharper sting. " Two...three..four......" the fifth one came down hard and I screamed out. The pain was excruciating. He was being extra rough today.