storm

I really don't know how this is gonna end up.

Warning: DIRTY TALK
------------------------------------

Today is the last day of school. YES! FINALLY. however it is raining cats and dogs outside. Shit I think there's a storm coming on. I better get home before it gets worse. Alejandro is my only ride as he's my brother and he HAS to give me a ride otherwise mum would take his car key away. She's nice like that.

I walk to my locker to get my books. I search my locker to find my geography book. I can't find it UGH. Mrs. Longdon us gonna kill me. Plucking up all my courage, I walk to Mrs longdons class room and knock on the door.

She tells me to come in. Nervously, I walk in and go up to her desk and just stand there like an idiot.

"Yes?" She questions looking up at me, annoyed.

"Erm.. I think I lost my geography book, can i have a new one" I ask hesitantly.

"*sigh* You're going to have to copy all the work from someone else's book and you have to pay for the new one." She says.

Someone knocks on the door. I look back to see mattia standing at the door.

"Miss I lost my geography book, can i have a new one?" He asks coming up to her desk, standing next to me.

"What is it with you two? You never do your homework on time, you always take the same days off, you even lost your books together. Now you both can stay in detention together. Today till 4." He scoffs.

"But miss I-"

"No buts if you argue double detention." She cuts me off. "Ill give you new books and i want you both to start copying the work down in detention." She orders and gets up to go get our books.

"She's deffinaly on her period." Mattia jokes.

"Fuck man I can't stay behind Alejandro is my only ride and if he goes without me I'll have to walk it home." I ramble to him.

"Shit that's tough. I'll give you a ride home, I mean I'm gonna come yours anyway to get my other books of alejandro." He offers.

"You're a life saver." I sigh a breath of relief.

"Here you go. I'm going to finish some marking in my office if you two have any questions come ask me." Mrs longdon says as she hands us a note book with a text book each and walks out.

We sit next to each other so we can help each other.

Half a hour later

"I'm fucking bored." Mattia states. He gets up and walks to the back if the class room- near the door. I carry i with my work as I don't want to do much work later on. I hear a few thumps from the back and turn around. Mattia pushed some books off the shelves. Idiot.

"Why would you do that?" I ask annoyed that he's wasting my time.

"I said im bored."

"What do you want me to do? Dance?" I ask sarcastically.

"I wouldn't mind that actually." He smirks

I scoff and get back to my work.

The storm outside it getting worse. Mattia still is doing something at the back of the class. This guy is weird. I get up to tell miss longdon I'm done but as i pull on the door handle, the door doesn't open. I try harder but it doesn't budge.

I turn to mattia "What did you do?" I question him.

He's on the floor sitting against the wall on his phone. He looks up "Why do you think I had something to do with it? It might be jammed." He answers.