AreYouSureYouWannaPartyWithThe Demons?

I don't know if I'll finish this but let's give it a go

Y/n' POV

Wednesday, ahh the perfect day of the week, except Friday of course. To be honest I'm not really into the weekends- i know shocking but I have my reasons. There's nothing much for me to do like I've never been to a party or been invited to one. Don't get my wrong it's not like I don't want to it's just the my brother's a little over protective. Hmmmm that annoying older overprotective brother that doesn't let you have fun. Nice.

Anyway, today's special is maths. Maths is my favourite subject - god I sound like a nerd but I promise I'm not. It's just relaxing to solve some problems even if they are only math problems.

" hey! Y/n I heard Mattia's having a party. You coming?" Rashaun asks knowing full well that jack, my brother, will not let.

" nah sorry rash you guys party too hard for me." I return to my work, just wanting to solve this stupid problem that I've been stuck on for hours.

"Awww is baby y/n scared that her brother will get angry at her?" Rashaun taunts me.

"Boy if you don't sh-"

"Yeah y/n come to the party." Mattia fake offers me, trying to hide his smirk. They're both my brothers best friends and know how everything works. Fuck they're really trying to get on my nerves.

" No I'm good watching cartoons and reading fairy tales!" I snap back in a sarcastic tone.

"Damn y/n always so salty that you don't get much dick. Let me sort that frustration out for you." Mattia has always flirted with me but the thing is no other guy tries to flirt with me. It's annoying really.

"Fuck off." Is all I say before returning to my work.

I always wanted to hangout with mattia and his gang but you guessed it my brother never let me. He's stopped me from doing lots of things and it really annoys me.

At home

Rashauns words kept repeating in my head "are you scared that your brother will get angry" ughhhh. You know what I want to go to a party jack can't control me.

Me
Heyyy mattia
Can I come to your party?

Mattia
Heyy
Why do you wanna come to the party?
Jack will be pissed at me for letting you come

Me
Aww Are you scared that jack will not be your friend for letting me come?

Mattia
I'm not scared
I'm just curious as you why you decided you want to come to my party

Me
I just want to go to a party for once jack never lets me go
Maybe if it was your party he wouldn't mind as much

Mattia
You're gonna get me killed by your brother

Me
C'mon you wouldn't even die for me🥺

Mattia
Oh you have no idea🙄
Are you sure you want to come to my party?

Me
Yes!!
Why would I be asking if I didn't wanna come

Mattia
Are you sure you wanna party with the demons?
We're pretty wild

Me
I've seen your wild😂

Mattia
Y/n, y/n, y/n you haven't seen shit yet