heartbreak

Zach and i have been dating for 3 years now. Well, kinda dating, it's been on and off.

Anyway, today is out 3 and 1/2 year anniversary. I want to surprise him with a romantic date. Alejandro helped me plan Every thing and we're have dinner at mattia's restaurant.

The boys and i are close but I'm closest to alejandro. Mattia and i have a certain type of love-hate banter that always makes us play fight and real fight. One time our "banter" got so bad we kicked off. I ended up with a busted lip and mattia ended up with a bloody nose. However, he wouldn't let another guy touch me. Jack Conner and I were arguing when he decided to get physical, when mattia found out- lets just say Jack couldn't walk straight for a good week.
-----------------

I hop into the shower for a quickie. As soon as the water hits my skin my phone starts blowing up. Choosing to ignore whoever is texting me, I proceed with the shower. After 5 mins my phone starts ringing. UGHHH for fucks sake can't a girl get clean in peace. I get out of the shower, drying myself with a towel and answer the call. It's from ale-

"Y/n did you see the messages, videos and screenshots I sent you?" He asks in a rushed tone.

"No ale, I was in the shower. Why? what's up?" I ask while putting a baggy hoodie on.

"Zach the son of a bitch was caught fucking Bethany and when I confronted him he didn't even deny it!! He was so fucking proud, I beat the shit out of that motherfucker-"

my phone slipped out of my hands, tears prickeling my eyes, my knees feel numb, I feel numb. How could he do this? I mean after 3 and a half years. I wasted over 3 years on a cheating scumbag. Was I not good enough?. I fall to the ground, warm liquid runs down my cheeks, eyes getting blurrier by the second. Then a sob of pain. Physical pain. Looking down, seeing blood seeping out of my knee. Shit. I fell on my razor. (I laughed out loud when I wrote this- I'm stupid.)

"Y/n? Are you okay??" Ale was still on the line? Oh shit.

I pick up the phone and bring it to my ear. "Yeah I'm...okay..." a whisper leaves my mouth.

"Erm, well, I did something bad..." don't say he told mattia, please not mattia "I think I broke my hand.." oh thank God well it's back but not as bad as mattia finding out  "and i may or may not have told mattia..." fuck me.

"Ale it's fine. Can you come mine? I need you."

"I'm standing outside your house, open the door." I fucking love this guy.

I get up and rush to the front door, opening it to find alejandro standing there with a bag and two bruised hands.

"What the fuck happened to your knee?" He asks with a worried expression on his face

"Get in." Is the only thing I said.

He walks past me and to the couch, I go to the kitchen and get the first aid kit.

"You know mattia's gonna kill him." Ale shouts from the living room. I walk back to the living room with the first aid kit and sit on the same couch as ale.

"Why the fuck did you tell him?" I simply ask as reach for his messed up hand.

"Why wouldn't I? He deserves to know you're his bestfriend." I don't reply. I just carry in aiding his hand. It all hasn't hit me yet. The heartbreak. Still numb. Still can't function it. Still think I'm going on a date. A date with a cheat- wow.

"You still haven't told me what happened to you knee." Ale snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Oh - ugh- I cut myself whilst shaving." I lie not wanting him to know I was stupid enough to fall on a razor.