4. We Bestfriends = (BFF).

Six months later.....

"Let's stop pretending cause I know I'm not the only one... You treat me like the other one. Out all nigh-" Autumn singing got caught off by a knock on the door. "Who is it?!" She yelled while walking towards the door, "Open the door, it's me." She rolled her eyes playfully and opened the door, "What you need now? Sugar... Kool-Aid?" She tried holding in her laugh but she couldn't, she laughed at her own joke. "Girl, are you gon' let me in or keep cracking jokes and shït?" She smiled and open the door wider for him to come in. "Make yourself comfortable."

Over the last six months, her and August been hanging out like crazy. She couldn't believe the friendship that came from him bumping her daughter and her in the hallway, she was happy at the outcome.

"You look ratchet as hell." He said to Autumn, she took a seat on the kitchen counter. "So what, but why your skinny ass always in my fridge when you come over?" He was in the fridge, he looked up at her. "You ain't cook last night?" She shook her head, "No nigga, get your ugly ass out my fridge." He closed the fridge and walked over to her, "Why you always callin' me ugly?" He licked his lips and put his hands on the counter so he could block her from getting up. "August, move." She rolled her eyes playfully, "Nah, you always calling a nigga ugly and shït. I'ont 'preciate dat babey." She threw her head back, she was laughing at his accent. "August, move yo breath stink. Pick a struggle, stinky breath or being ugly. Damn nigga!" She looked back down at his face and laughed more. "You got jokes today, Kevin Hart and shït. You blowing a nigga or whateva?" She pushed him so she could get down off the counter, she turned around to face him after she jumped down. "Kevin Hart ain't neva look this damn good, babey." He smirked, "Get yo ratchet aśs on somewhere." They walked to her room, August got on her bed making hisself comfortable. "Get your ugly aśs out my bed!" Autumn went into her closet to grab her shoes, "Neva. Not after you just called me ugly." He yelled to her then he mumbled something under his breath 'Ugly ass.' "I heard that motherfücker!" He laughed, "So what. C'mon girl, you should've been ready." Autumn came out the closet dancing, "Girl why you neva ready? For as long as it took you better look like Halle Berry or Beyoncéééééé!!" She laughed, August rolled his eyes at her, "Sit yo cornball aśs down somewhea'." Autumn was sliding her shoes on, "Whateva hater." He smiled, "God ain't give me dat trait babey." Autumn mugged him and rolled her eyes. August laughed at her because her face was priceless. "You ready?" Autumn nodded her head, "Duh, I been ready nigga." August lifted himself off of her bed. "Aight, let's go then thot." Autumn went towards August and punched his arm, "Don't play with me August." He laughed at her as they walked out her room. Autumn made sure she had everything, after she made sure she had everything they left out and made they way towards the mall.

5 hours later....

"Oh my gawd bruh, c'mon." August leaned his head back and blew his breath out really hard. He put his head back down to look at Autumn, "Neva again, I'm not playing wit you." Autumn looked up at August and smirked at him. "You say that now." She looked back down looking at the shoes that she's trying on, "You look good. Now, let's go." Autumn laughed at August, as she was laughing she seen this caramel-skin female with black hair looking at August, Autumn could see the girl making her way over. Autumn stood up to August showing him the heels, "Baby... Do you like this shoe?" Autumn modeled the heels for him. "Yeah it's cute, lets go." Autumn could see the girl roll her eyes and walk the other way, Autumn was so into looking that direction of the girl and smirking, August looked that way, too. Then he looked back at Autumn. "Cock blocking, 'baby, do you like this shoe?'" He rolled his eyes and laughed. Autumn looked at her, "See she ain't try me, she ain't take another step over this bitch. Ha!" She laughed. August just shook his head at her, "Whateva, are you getting the shoe so we can leave outta hea'?" Autumn laughed, "You such a aśs. You really are Aug." Autumn grabbed the shoes and turned around, "Let's go na' grumpy pants." She started walking towards the cash register with August trailing behind her, they walked past the girl from earlier, Autumn stopped and looked at her, "He's single, go get em tiger!" Autumn smiled and continue walking to the cash register, the girl walked over to August and spoke to him while Autumn was paying for her things.