10. Dreams & Nightmares

Next morning

Autumn

I woke up and yawned, I smiled harder than ever. I couldn't get my mind off what happened last night. I got up and went over to my dresser to grab something to put on real quick. I heard a knock at the door, I looked at August sleep in my bed peacefully, I left out the room to answer the door.

"Who is it?" I yelled before opening the door, "It's me." A familiar voice, I just couldn't place where I knew it from, so I just opened the door.

Surprised, the face I longed to see for many years is standing in front of me.

Many emotions are hitting me at once. I went from surprised, angry, sad, and many more that is making me frustrated.

"It's true. You really are alive. What are you doing here?" I snapped. "Damn baby girl, you more feisty than before. Maybe it's the aging or it's because you messing around with him?" Damir replied as he tilted his head towards August coming down the steps. "That's none of your fucking business who I'm fucking. You've been gone for five fucking years!" I yelled.

"Where's my daughter?" He asked as he pushed his way in my house, "She isn't here." I snapped. "Aug, nice to see you man. It been a month.... maybe?" Damir divulged, "Fuck are you doing here Damir?" August calmly asked, "I'll ask the same thing, only because you knew I was coming to take back what is rightfully mine. Autumn and Rylie, they're mine. Not yours, Aug." Damir stated.

"Are you fucking seri-" I was cut off.

"Autumn...... Autumn.... Autumn, wake up!" August was trying to wake me up, "I'm up." I said, I looked at him. He had a stupid smile on his face, "What?" I asked him. "Last night, that's what girl." He chuckled.

"You're annoying." I laughed.

August smirked, "I was gonna say something, but I'm not gonna even start off on a bad foot." He gave me a smile that sent chills down my spine. He was so sexy.

"What you was gonna say?" I responded.

As I waited for him to reply, I sat up against the headboard while I had the cover against my body. Even though we had sex last night, I wasn't trying to be completely naked all day long with him.

"I was gonna say you didn't say that last night." August boasted.

I burst out laughing, "Get out my house, bye Aug." I said playfully. I watched him sit down on the bed and he looked at me with complete seriousness after seconds of laughing, "What's wrong?" I just had to ask him.

"I'm gonna miss you." That's all he said, and it all came rushing back to me. I had to remember that he was leaving and that this just became a mistake.

"I wish we could've did something more with this relationship." He said as he touched my face, I could see him coming in for a kiss. I just couldn't do it right now, so I turned my head and his kiss landed on my cheek.

I wanted to cry, but I couldn't.

I knew this was gonna end soon, "You have my number, so if you ever in trouble or need to talk.... use it. Aight?" He said, I watched him get up off the bed and go into my bathroom. "Sure." I whispered to myself, I was holding back every tear I had inside me right now.

-------------------------

8 hours later.....

I heard a knock on the door, I was expecting Rylie to come home from my moms. "I missed baby girl." I said to myself. As I opened the door I rolled my eyes. "I haven't seen you in forever." I snapped at him.