4. He Loves me.

Summer's P.O.V

"But you are One Direction! You can't live in my house!" I say. "Yes we can." Louis says. "But my parents won't allow it.." I say. The boys are searching for some clothes in my brother's closet. "What's your brother's name?" Harry asks. "Anthony, but we call him Tony. He's 21." I say. "Is he as scary as you dad?" Louis asks. "No, I honestly don't get why you're scared of my dad." I say laughing. "He carries a gun with him.. And he's a mafia boss." Harry says. "That doesn't mean he'll hurt someone.." A voice interrupts me. "I only hurt someone when the person hurts Summer, her mother or her brother." My dad says and he walks into the room. "Hey daddy." I say and I hug him. "Hi Summie, what are you doing in your brothers room?" My dad asks. "Getting some clothes for the boys." I say. "Okay, well me and your mother are going to shop. Do we have to bring something for you?" My dad asks. "Well, could you bring more food for us! And let mom buy some clothes for the guys.. And buy me some clothes and new shoes and uhm.. an iPhone 5 please?" I ask. "Sure doll." My dad says and he kisses the top of my head. "Daddy, can the boys move in?" I ask. "Sum.. It's too small. I could buy you your own place." My dad says. "O my god! It'd be awesome!" I squeal. "We will talk about this later. Text me their sizes." My dad says and he walks away. "Are you almost done?" I ask. "I love this!" Harry says and he grabs a purple Jack Wills hoodie. "You've got the same one Hazz." Liam says chuckling. "I know right. It is the same size." Harry says. "Here, text the sizes." I say and I give my phone to the boys. The boys typ something and give me my phone back. I text my dad. I put my phone back in my pocket. I hear the doorbell ring. "Be right back, you can change in the bathroom. That door." I say and I point to the bathroom door.

I walk downstairs and I open the frontdoor. Madelou Sorin, one of my best friends, stands infront of my house. "Madelou!" I say happily and I hug her. "Hey Sum!" she says and she smiles. "Want to come in?" I ask. "Yes, sure." She smiles. "Listen, don't faint or fangirl." I say. "What do you mean?" She asks. "Hey Summer, do you have gel or wax?" Niall asks and he comes downstairs. "What.. O my god.. What is.. Is that Niall Horan?" Madelou asks. "Yes, and you are?" Niall asks. "Madelou Sorin." Madelou says and she shakes his hand. "Yes, I have wax in my bathroom." I say. "Okay thanks!" Niall says and he walks upstairs. "What is Niall Horan doing in your house?" Madelou hisses. "Well, I asked my dad to buy me One Direction V.I.P tickets.. But he got me wrong.. And he kidnapped One Direction.. But they want to live with me so yeah.. I kissed Harry Styles.. Well, he kissed me." I whisper in her ear. "O mt god! You mean Liam's in your house?" Madelou squeals. "Yes, you want to meet him?" I ask. "Yes!" She says happily. I grab her hand and I walk upstairs. I open the door of the slumberroom. The boys are shirtless. Madelon holds her breath and looks me in my eyes. We start screaming and fangirling. The boys give us weird looks. We blush and we quickly run to my own room. "O my god, they were shirtless!" Madelou whisper yells. "I know! O my god!" I say and I breath quickly in and out. "Hey you okay?" Harry asks and he walks in to my room, shirtless. "Yes. Could you uhm.. Could you please put a shirt on?" I ask blushing. Harry smirks and winks. He walks away. "O my god! He winked to you!" Madelou says and she hugs me. "I know! That was so sexy! They were shirtless!" I say. "We heard that!" Louis yells from the hallway. We blush and we walk back to the slumberroom. "O hey Summer!" Liam says and he smiles when he sees me. "Hi Liam!" I say and I smile. "Listen guys, this is Madelou. My best friend." I say. "Hi, I am.." "Yeah I know who you are." Madelou says and she smiles. "Hi Madelou!" Liam says and he hugs her. "O my god! Liam payne is hugging me!" Madelou squeals. Liam laughs and lets go of her. She blushes. "What do you want to do guys?" I ask and I sit down on my bed. "Lets watch a movie!" Madelou says. "Okay, which one?" I ask. "Toy Story 2!" Madelou and Liam say at the same time. "O my god, that's my favourite movie!" Madelou says. "You can put the DVD on, I'll get some glasses." I say and I walk downstairs. Harry follows me. "Hey Summer. Why were you screaming?" Harry asks and he grabs my hand. "Well, you were shirtless and it was.. kinda.. well it was very sexy!" I say blushing. Harry pulls me closer to him. I giggle and I lay my hands on his chest. "You need to know Summer.. I really like you." Harry says in a low sexy voice. "I like you too Harry, but give me some time and space, I broke up with Luciano yesterday.." I say. Harry smiles, leans in and kisses me softly. "Look at them! They are so cute Li!" Madelou squeals happily. I step back and blush. "Hey, listen I like your friend okay. So stop spying on us and do something usefull!" Harry says and he pulls me back. Harry strikes a curl out of my face. He kisses me.

"Hands off my daughter!" My dad yells. Harry lets me go. "Daddy!" I say madly. He pulls his gun out. "Don't you dare to touch my daughter again!" My dayd yells and he points the gun to Harry. "I am sorry sir, I like her!" Harry says stuttering. "Anthonio! Put away that gun!" My mother screams in panick. "He is touching my little girl!" my dad says angry. "Anthonio! NOW!" My mother yells. "I don't want a random to touch her!" my dad yells. "DADDY I LOVE HARRY AND THERE ISN'T A THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT! YOU CAN'T FORBID ME ANYTHING!" I scream. A stream of tears rolls over my cheeks. My mother rushes over to me and hugs me tightly. "It's okay babydoll." she whispers. "Daddy doesn't love me anymore." I say crying. "I love you!" My dad says shocked. "No you don't! You don't want me to be happy with Harry!" I say and I sniff a few times. "Harry, do you love my daughter?" My mother asks him. "Yes, I really do love her. I think I am in love with her.." Harry says and he blushes.

He loves me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lovely @XNoalovesyou is Madelou =D

The other girls will join the story later!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx