6. Girlfriend.

Summer's P.o.V

Last night I and Harry had sex.. Oops.. We made love! O my god, it felt amazing. I just woke up and Hazz is still sleeping. He lets out little snorres and he mumbles a few times. What a cutie! I kiss him on his lips. His eyes shoot open and he smiles when our eyes meet. "Hey beauty. Slept well?" he asks. "Yeah. What about you?" I ask. "You exhausted me babe. I slept amazing to be honest." Harry says and kisses me. I blush and draw little circles on his chest. "I love you Hazz." I whisper still blushing. "I love you too Summie." Harry says and wraps his arms around me. "I wish this was forever." I say sighing. "If you would be my girlfriend this can happen everyday." Harry says. "The sexy time or the whole cuddly thingy?" I ask. "Both. But I prefer cuddling." Harry says. I smile. "I love everything about you." I giggle. "I love you." Harry mumbles into my curls. "I think I can't live without you anymore." I say. "I can't imagine a day without you. I love to be around you." Harry says and he kisses me softly. "I know." I say giggling. "Listen Sum. Can we go to our houses and let our family know that we're okay? I think my mum and Gemma are really worried right now." Harry says. "Sure. I'll call Ethan to bring you to your family. And you can stay home. But don't tell the police or anyone about my dad." I say. It hurts me so badly to say this. "I thought we could move in with you? I really don't want to leave you." Harry says. "But.."

"Summer? Harry?" A little voice says from behind the door. I jump out of bed search for my panties and Harry's shirt and get dressed. I throw Harry his boxers and I open the door. Niall stands in front of the door. "Hey Nialler. What's wrong?" I ask when I see his sad face. "I had a nightmare. Can I stay at yours?" He asks. I look at Harry who nods. "Sure come in." I say and I let the blonde boy in. He waits for me to climb back in bed next to Harry. Harry is on my right side and Niall on my left side. I play with Niall's hair. He yawns. "Anyways. Hazz you can't live with me... It's too dangerous." I say. "Summer. We don't want to lose you." Harry says. "But Harry... I don't want to lose you either." I say. A tear rolls down my cheek. "She can move in with you." Niall mumbles sleepily. "Niall. You genius!" Harry yells. I frown. "What do you mean?" I ask. "You can move in with us.. At my house. With My mum and Gemma and my stepdad Robin.. But I have to ask permission first." Harry says. "Hazz. Your mother will hate me!" I say. "You haven't met her yet. You have to come with me today." Harry says. "Well okay then.." I say.

---------

After a long discussion Harry finally convinced me. So I got dressed. I have a black skinnyjeans and a white tanktop and an jacket with army print. Hazz and Lou picked my outfit. They're so sweet! The boys chose some clothes from my brother's closet and they got dressed. I am downstairs searching for my handbag and the carkeys from my white BMW X6. Like I said before I have my own car and motor. I put a pack of gum and some candy in my handbag. I walk back upstairs and walk into my room. I grab my black vans and I want to walk downstairs when I hear a guitar. The sounds come from the slumberroom. I walk to the slumberroom and I see Niall playing guitar on his bed. The others are sitting next to him. They're singing Ed Sheeran's A team. I lean against the doorframe and watch the five boys sing.

Harry notices me, stands up and walks to me. "You look beautiful." He says and he kisses me. "I never knew you two were together." Zayn says. "We're.." "Summer and I are not.. Uhm.. together yet. Cause I wanted to ask her in a special way to be my girlfriend." Harry says and he puts his arm around my waist. I am kinda surprised, I thought we already were together. I smile at Harry. "I see you found my brother's guitar." I say and point to the guitar. "Yeah. We kinda were in the mood to sing." Louis says. "You're so talented!" I say smiling at the boys. They thank me an grab their stuff. "Lets go then." I say and I grab my carkeys. "Hey! You can't legally drive Summer!" Liam says sternly. "That is why Louis is going to drive." I say and I hand Louis the keys. "What car do you have?"Harry asks. "Just follow me okay." I say and we walk to the garage. There are a Lamborghini, Porsche, Bentley, my Yamaha and my BMW X6. "Wow.. Are these all yours?" Liam asks. "No ofcourse not silly! Only the BMW and Yamaha." I say laughing. "Wow.. I totally love yout car." Harry says and he admires my car. "Thanks." I say. Louis opens the car. I have to sit down on Harry's lap cause of the lack of space, but I don't mind. "So.. Hazz's house first? Or what?" Louis asks. "Uhm... Drop off the others first. We'll meet at mine." Harry answers. "Okay." Louis says and he starts the engine. "Does your dad know that we're out?" Niall asks. "Nope." I say and let the 'p' pop. "Okay.. But what if he finds out?" Liam asks. "Then nothing.. As long as you don't tell you're my dad's hostages you're okay." I say and shrug. "I don't feel like a hostage. I am really feeling home at yours." Niall says chuckling. "Harry wants me to move in with him.. But if his mother won't give permission I guess you guys won't see me anymore." I say. "What do you mean?" Liam asks. Niall, Liam and Zayn look sad at me. "If you are going to live with me then my dad will get loads of publicity and he gets caught and the police and FBI will arrest him." I say. "So.. Uhm.. We can't live together?" Liam asks. "Yes we can.. But we have to buy our own place." I say and shrug. The boys sighs a bit disappointed. "We can all live together in an appartement!" Louis says suddenly. "But.." "No buts Summer. We honestly have to thank you! This felt like a vacation! No paps, no screaming fans at our places at midnight and best of all no management." Harry says.