18. Texts.

Summer's P.o.V

I lay on my bed and stare at the ceiling. I sigh.

Sigh again.

Sigh again.

And I sigh again.

Why does every thing seem so boring since Harry is gone. He and the others left to days again. Since then I haven't heard anything from him yet. I am worried, he seemed so upset when he left. Poor.. No! He isn't poor, he is a pathetic arse! He cheated on you with that Magical Pony Princess Taylor Swift. He used you. He lied to you. He made you believe he loved you. I feel tears welling up in my eyes but I swallow them away.

My phone buzzes.

From Harry:

Your hand fits in mine

Like it's made just for me

.x

I frown and lay my phone down. It buzzes again, but I ignore it.

Buzz.

Buzz.

Buzz.

Buzz.

Buzz.

I frown and grab my phone.

From Addiepoo<3:

Did I do something stupid

Yeah, girl if I blew it

Just tell me what I did,

Lets work Through it

There's gotta be some way,

To get you to want me

Like before

 .x

That's from Harry too. Goddammit! Why does he have to bother me! I text him back.

To Harry:

Waist your time on your Magical Pony Princess Taylor! Leave me alone. It's over!

That was a bit rude.

No it wasn't!

Yes it was, I mean he still is a human being with feelings.

If he had feelings he'd never hurt you!

Why am I arguing with myself? Am I going insane.

"Summer, you okay?" Someone asks. "What are you doing here Luciano?" I snarl at him. "Thought you could use a friends since Bella, Addison, Madelou and Kaycee are with their boyfriends." Luciano says. Gosh, how I hate the word boyfriend! "Just go away arse." I say and throw my alarmclock at his head. He ducks and the alarmclock hits the wall. "You broke my alarmclock." I yell. "Summer, you were the one who threw it!" Luciano protests."Shut it. I hate you, I hate One Direction, I hate my friends, I hate everyone and I hate Harry the most!" I say and stand up. I walk towards the wall where my huge Harry poster is hanging. "Fuck you Harry Edward Styles. I thought you were different." I say before I rip the poster in two. I close my eyes and hold the ripped piece of paper against my body before I fall on my knees crying.

"Summer, I knew he was going to break your heart. If you stayed with me this would never happened." He says. "If I stayed with you I'd be your slave by now. I don't care about you, I never did honestly. In fact Luciano, you're a selfish, annoying, greedy and arrogant asshole. I never liked you and I never will. I hate you Luciano. Hate is the only thing I ever felt for you. Don't feel honoured because I dated you, I was forced to date you. Did you expect me to date an ignorant fuck like you? Yes, Harry broke my heart but he at least gave a shit about me. He told me he loved me, that I was beautiful and that I was the best thing that ever happened to him. And you? You never made me smile. You ruined everything. Just because of you stalking me everything is gone." I say looking him straight in the eyes. I walk to my bed and grab my phone. I search for the many sweet 'I love you Summer' texts Harry sent me. "This is what I always wanted. But you.. You are the total opposite of this. I want you to leave and never come back again. Cause if you come back, I'll make sure you're not able to breath again." I yell and throw my phone at him. The iPhone hits the wall and falls on the ground. Luciano's expression is numb. He walks away and I lay down on my bed. I look at the iPhone, my screen is broken. I don't care. No one will bother me again.