5. I am a virgin.

HEY THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A SEXUAL PART. SKIP IT IF YOU WANT. XXXXXXXXX

--------------------------------------------------

Summer's P.o.V

He said he loved me! After the whole 'daddy caught me kissing' Harry accident I am still thinking about it. My dad accepted the fact that I am in love with Harry. But I really don't know if he's in love with me too. Maybe he's just playing a game to escape? But if he was why would he tell me he loves me?

Stop thinking Summer! It's 2 A.M. I really need some sleep!

I yawn again and I snuggle in to my sheets. Dad forbid me to sleep in the slumberroom. I really want Harry next to me right now! But I have a lame excuse to sleep in his bed! Harry still has a concussion so I have to wake him up in ten minutes. I sigh and climb out of bed. I search for my brother's grey hoodie and I walk to the slumberroom.

"Hazz. Do you really love her?" A voice asks. Louis. "Why?" Another voice asks. Harry. "Cause I can see it in her eyes Hazz. She really likes you. Maybe even love you! And to be honest.. She'll be the best you ever had!" Louis says. "Lou.. Why would I lie to Summer! I know for sure that I am head over heels in love with her! I can't get her out of my mind." Harry whisper yells. I smile widely and feel my stomach tingle. "She'll be here any minute to wake you. Pretend you're sleeping!" Louis whispers. I chuckle softly and knock on the door.

No reply.

I open the door and walk to Harry's bed. I play with his curls and whisper in his ear; "Wakey wakey Hazz.". He groans and pulls me into the bed. I sigh and look at him. The moonlight shines on his perfect face. "Hazz. C'mon." I whisper giggling when he wraps his arms around me. "Summie. I love you, please let me sleep." He mumbles. My heart skips a beat. "I- I love you too. If you get up I'll.. make you breakfast tomorrow!" I whisper still amazed by his words. His eyes shoot open and he sits up straight. "Okay. You got me Summer!" He whispers in his husky voice. I climb out of the bed and wait for Harry.

We walk downstairs, to the kitchen. My dad is doing bussiness in the living room again. I give Harry a painkiller,my mom bought them yesterday.

I hear a familiar voice. It's Ethan. I smile and walk to the livingroom. There are a few weapons and small bags with white powder on the table. Drugs and weapons, my dads specialty. I'm used to it, so I don't really care. "Hey dad." I say and I hug him. "Hello doll. Are you nursing that curly guy again?" he asks. "That curly guy has a name!" I say. "What's his name again.. Let me think.. It was Harry? Am I right?" my dad asks. "Ding ding ding! Ten points for daddy! Yes. What are you doing?" I ask curiously. "None of your bussiness kid! Go to bed!" A guy age 40 says madly. I frown and I put my cross my arms. "Who do YOU think YOU are?" I ask arrogant. Ethan grins cheekily. "I am one of his cliënts!" He says. "Oh. I am his DAUGHTER! Watch your tone before I will give you a headshot!" I threat. I grab one of the guns and point it to his head. "That's my little girl!" My dad says proudly. I smirk and unload the gun.

Harry walks in to the livingroom. "Okay.. I've been here for two and a half days now.. And I have never seen so much guns in two and a half days.." He says and scratches the back of his head. "If you want to date my daughter you have to get used to it." My dad says laughing. "Wow. Daddy. Can I have this one?" I ask and I hold up a shiny silver 9 mm handgun. "What's that?" Harry asks. "A 9 mm. Damn, it would look even prettier with diamonds.. Don't you think?" I mumble and I stroke the gun carefully. "Listen Summer.. If we are going to date.. I don't even dare to dump you cause.. yeah.. then I'll my girlfriend has a gun and if I leave her she'll kill me.." Harry says. "I won't kill you! And why would you leave me anyways?" I ask and I give him a sad face. "Well.. Maybe... Uhm.. I can't think of any reasons now.." Harry mumbles. "Just kidding Hazz. I can't get anything I want!" I say laughing. "Yes you can. I'll buy you everything you want." My dad says. "No you don't! I want a cat! Can I have a cat please? Please please pretty pretty please?" I say and I give him my puppyface. "Summer.. Me and Your mum will talk about it tomorrow. Okay?" My dad asks. "Yes or no dad?" I ask still with a puppyface. "Okay. Yes!" He says sighing and he hugs me. I smile widely. "Thanks daddy. I love you!"I say happily.

"Damn girl. You're spoiled!"Another man says. He's mid 30's. "Well. I couldn't say no to such a pretty face like that." Ethan says and he winks. I smile and a little blush creeps on my cheeks. "Thanks Ethan!" I say and I give him a quick hug. "You're welcome sweetheart. Get some sleep, it's late." he says. "Goodnight." I say and I give my dad and Ethan a goodnightkiss on their cheek.

I grab Harry's hand and we walk to the slumberroom. Harry intertwins his fingers with mine. I smile and drag him with me to my room. "Summer. Your father said..." "I don't care. I want to cuddle!" I say and crawl in my bed. Harry sighs. "Ask Ethan!" He suddenly says. "What? Why?" I ask stunned. "Well. He seems to like you very much!" Harry says and he crosses his arms. "Don't be silly! He is just beeing nice! And he's at least six years older. And most important.. I am in love with you!" I say, I crawl out of my bed and walk over to him. I look him in his eyes. They are filled with lust and hunger.. but also with love and passion. He leans in and kisses me softly.

*Sexpart starts here!!!*

He carries me to the bed and lays me down. He starts kissing my neck and his hands are under the oversized hoodie. I pull of my hoodie while Harry pulls of his hoodie and sweatpants. He's wearing a pink boxershort, how cute!

Harry cups my breasts and starts massaging them. "Harry.." I say. "Yes love." He answers while he's kissing my neck. "I.. Am.. Still.. A.. Virgin.." I manage to say between soft moans. Harry stops immediately kissing my stomach and brings his face to mine. His face is hovering above mine. "Are you sure about this love?" Harry asks. "Yes. There are condoms in my nightstand." I say and I searc9h for the condoms. Harry continues kissing my stomach. I find a condom and lay it next to me. Harry stops kissing my stomach when he reaches my pantiesline. He looks up. "Are you sure?" He asks again. I nod. Harry slips down his boxershorts before he slips down my panties. I bite my lip when Harry enters me. To be honest I never expected that he was so big! It hurts me a little when Harry starts going up and down. "You okay?" Harry asks while he is still moving up and downd I nod and I dig my nails in his back. He moans softly, just like I do. "Harder Harry." I whisper in his ear. He goes faster.

I feel my orgasm coming. "Hazz. I'm going to come." I whisper in his ear. "Me too." He groans. I finally reach my orgasm. My wals clench around Harry's member. I tangle my fingers in his curls. My hips buckle, Harry already came. He's still inside of me and he finishes his job. I come. I moan one last time and Harry lays down next to me.

*SEX IS OVER FROM HERE!***

"I.. never thought sex would be so.. I don't know. I never thought I would enjoy it at all!" I say breathing in and out heavily. "We didn't have sex Summer, we made love." Harry whispers and he kisses me passionately. Everything feels so perfect at the moment. Harry pulls the sheets over us and wraps his arms around me. "I love you Summer. I really do. And I can't get you out of my mind. I am in love with you. And I really want you to be my girlfriend." Harry whispers. "I.. I love you too Harry.." I whisper back.

Harry spoons me and plays with my curls. I sigh. "What are you thinking about love?" Harry asks. "It's just.. I never thought you'd love me." I say. "Why not? You are special to me. You make me smile and I feel so amazing when you're with me. From the very first moment I saw I already loved you. I.. I am in love with you." Harry says.

"I am honestly speechless." I mumble amazed by Harry's words. "I am sorry.. It was cheesy and.." "It wasn't cheesy. It was breathtaking.. I am really in love with you too Harry. I can't help it anymore." I say and I turn around so we're laying face to face. I carress his cheek and kiss him softly. "I love you Harry Styles, I really do and honestly I think I will always love you. No matter what. You make me happy." I say. Harry's eyes light up and he smiles. "Just kiss me!" He whispers. I smile and kiss him. Harry pulls me against his body and holds me thightly.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

How cute!

The 'we didn't have sex we made love' was @CARExFREE's idea. Thanks loooove!

hihi this was my first sexual part I ever wrote.

hope you enjoyed it!

xxxx.