K A B A N A T A 8

Will i give her a chance?

"P-please? Could you please give us a chance? To be together again," she stated. Napatingin ako sa asawa ko. Her expression is cold but i see pain in her eyes.

"Yes," i said. I saw my wife's expression—she was so shocked that she cant believed na ganun yung sinagot ko. Kahit di ako nakatingin sakanya, I can still
see her reaction sa gilid ng mata ko.

"Yes, I am happy right now. Im very very very happy," i continued.

"I am very thankful that you forgotten me. I really do thank you for doing that even if isn't intentional. Kasi if weren't for you, I wouldn't met the love of my life now, that I can see I would be with forever." I said and looked at my wife. She smiled so wide na parang mapupunit na ang kanyang mga labi, na abot na ito hanggang sa spinal cord nya.

"You know what? I am very happy on my state right now. I guess weren't really for each other. You'll find the one for you someday, You will find the one you will be with forever, totoo yan. Because I already found mine." I said and looked again sa wife ko. The smile was still there. I kissed her on the lips. Bea's smile suddenly faded away "B-but for me, you were the person I can see as a father to my future children," she said.

"You really are for me, and thats what I can see." she continued. "But that's what I can't see." i said.

"Im sorry bea, I really just can't see my future with you. Hindi ko nakikita na ikaw ang magiging katuwang ko sa habang buhay, because I already found that one that I will be with forever." I said and looked at my wife again. Naka-wide smile parin sya. Di ba nangangawit fez nya sa kaka-smile? I kissed her on the cheeks.

"Umuwi ka na. Papasok na kami sa loob." i said at di na sya pinansin. Nilagay ko naman ang kamay ko sa bewang ng aking misis at sabay kaming pumasok sa loob.

Umakyat kami sa taas at humiga sa kama. "Love," malambing na tawag sakin ng misis ko.

"Hmm?"

"I just wanna say that I am very thankful to have you as my husband. Kahit may ibang babae ng nakikipag-balikan sayo, you still chose to stay beside me. Love. Because of you, I laugh, I smile and I dare to dream more than I ever have. Thank you for the miracle of you. You are, and always be the love of my life, my soulmate, my husband, my man." She said.

"The love you've shown me is beyong anything my childhold self could dream up. It's heartwarming, genuine, and fierce...sometimes all at once. At the same time, your love has taught me to find what I spent so long searching for within my own self. I chose you because you are the only one that makes me happy. Maybe I never told you this but you need to know that there is nothing better than having you by my side." she said and gently kissed me on my lips.

"No matter what, never forget that you will always be my lady, my queen, my life, my world, my everything. You are the reason I wake up with a smile on my face every morning. You are never off my mind; You are in my dreams, and even then, you are still perfect in every way. There is this piece of my heart that aches when I am not around you; It makes me realize just how hurt and lost I would be without you." i sweetly said. She then kissed me in the lips and hugged me tight, I would rather choose to stay on this moment forever, and I'll forever keep this woman with me forever, That's when I promise to stay by your side forever, my woman.

Happy reading! Enjoy!