K A B A N A T A 28

A/N: SO WALA NAMAN TALAGA AKONG BALAK NA ITULOY PA ITO, BUT A LOT ARE MESSAGING ME TO CONTINUE IT, LAST MINUTE, SAYANG NAMAN DAW KASE, MALAPIT NG MATAPOS. SO DAHIL MALAKAS KAYO SAKEN I'LL BE ADDING THIS CHAPTER TO FINISH THE STORY AND PLEASE DON'T EXPECT GRAND ENDING, COZ THAT WON'T HAPPEN LMAO. I'M NOT GOOD AT WRITING STORIES, PINAGBIBIGYAN KO LANG TALAGA KAYO, WALA AKONG NAIISIP NA END PLOT FOR THIS STORY BUT I'LL STILL TRY. SO YEAH, THIS WILL BE THE END OF THIS STORY AND PLEASE ENJOY :)

ION

Finally, the day we've all been waiting for. I looked at myself while standing in front of the mirror as I arrange my tuxedo and black tie. I never fully imagined being married to the woman (gay) I had dreamed about before. I am so happy that I have come to this point in my life that I will be with her for a lifetime. I never told her everyday but I would love her more than I could ever give.

the ceremony starts...

My lips gradually formed a smile, as I saw the church door slowly open showing her walking toward me. I could not wait for our hearts to become one, and nothing could separate us again. I smiled even more to see her in front of me.

wedding vows...

"Now, I vow to love you forever as I get to call you my husband. I, standing here in front of you and the people that we both love so dearly, promise to always love you. Hear that: I will always love you. To me, your love is like water. I love you Benigno Dungo Perez"

I couldn't stop myself from smiling at what she said. With my big smile, my mouth would crack open.

"From the moment I first saw you, I knew you were the one with whom I wanted to share my life. Your beauty, heart, and mind inspire me to be the best person I can be. I promise to love you for eternity, respecting you, honouring you, being faithful to you, and sharing my life with you."

"Can we skip to the part where the groom should kiss the bride?" -vice

Napatawa nalang kami sa sinabi nya, pati na rin ang pari.

"Yeah, you may now kiss the bride."

AFTER THAT KISS, I LIFTED HER UP BRIDAL STYLE TYAKA SIYA TINAKBO PALABAS NG SIMBAHAN.

we make out and lived happily ever after

THE END~