K A B A N A T A 11

//𝙁𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙//

𝘝𝘐𝘊𝘌'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

Kasalukuyan ako ngayong nag eempake ng gamit ni Ion dahil bukas ay uuwi na kami. Maya-maya ay nakaramdam ako ng yapos sa aking likod.

"hmmm, ang bango mo naman babe," malambing na tugon ng lalake sa likod ko.

"love," binitin ko pa ang aking sasabihin.

"hm?" mahinahong tanong nito.

"Na-enjoy mo ba yung staycation natin dito sa taiwan? Happy ka naman ba?"

"Tinatanong pa ba yan love? Kahit sino naman ata will thought everywhere will be a happy place if you were with the person that you truly love," sambit nito at nagnakaw ng halik sa pisngi.

𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝓈𝒽...
𝒽𝑒'𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝐼'𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓂𝑒𝓉,
𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝑔𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎, 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈 𝓂𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔....
𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝑒, 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈,
𝒾𝓉𝓈 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒......

"I LOVE YOU......." i sweetly said.

"I LOVE YOU TOO, I promise to never let go of you. I love my woman,"

I then realized that the speaker is still open and was still playing a song

Nobody said it was easy
its such a shame for us to part
nobody said it was easy//
The scientist by coldplay was played and it was then in its last part.

You gave me a shoulder I needed it
you showed me love, when I wasn't feeling it
you helped me fight when I was giving in
you, you made me laugh when I was losing it//

We started dancing, slow dancing...

Cause you are, you are
The reason why I'm still hanging on
'Cause you are, you are
The reason why my head is still above water
And if I could ide get you the moon I give it to you
And if I could I'd get you the moon
And give it to you
And if death was coming for you
I'd give my life for you//

Get you the moon by kina was played.

"Thank you for being a big big part of my life. I never knew that some man like you would suddenly show up and love me instead," i said sincerely.

He smiled sweetly. The man I love infront me was smiling.

"You're an angel from above that God has given me. You're an angel from above that had been loving me all this time without any doubts. You're an angel from above that I've never regretted I would have, You're an angel from above that I've never regretted you fell into this world of mine. Having you is the best thing I have ever received. You're the greatest thing I would ever have. You're the best angel that has been fallin' in to mine." I said, and before he came up with an answer, Before I knew; I already sealed it with a kiss.