K A B A N A T A 26

Chayi's 3 years old, our wedding will be held, next week. All wedding preparations, are well prepared. I went inside our room to check on Chayi and Ion. And as I get in, it felt as through the room froze around me, and all I could hear is my heart hammering.
  Everything else was silent. Even the ticking of the clock right across me faded. I caught them sleeping, the room was filled with cold air and silence.
  As I walked toward them, Ion's eyes was slightly open. He was about to stand up as soon as he saw me standing right next to the door.

I motioned him not to. "No, sleep ka lang diyan." I said as he gave me a smile.

"Napagad nanaman yan?" I asked. He laughed and nodded.

Umiling ito and stared at Chayi. "Oo kaya, I think he love playing more than us," he stated and pout. Inirapan ko ito sa kawalan.
  He sat at the end of the bed.

"Come," he said as he cignals me to sit on his lap. As I sat on his lap, I hugged his neck and kissed his cheeks.

"Are you happy?" he asked me.

"Yes, I am. Since I am with everyone I wanted to be with, I can't wish for anything else...kasi," i said as I cutted my sentence.

"All that I've wished for, is granted." I said and kissed his lips passionately, and aggresively.

"Ops, we can't make love right now. Chayi's sleeping," i said as I warned this crazy bastard.

"But we can make love, silently," he said, sexily and then kissed me.

And yes, we made love...but a quiet one.