Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Walking into work that night, I walk to the bar and ask the bartender for a shot of whiskey and down it before asking for one more and downing it. "You okay?" Nero asks. "Yeah Nero. Just been a long few days and the wine I have at home wasn't cutting it." I tell him and laugh a little. "I know the feeling." he says before motioning to the bartender to give him three shots. We each take one and then he hands one to Lyla and he says "To the fucked up." and we all salute our shot glasses and down the shots before he moves to open the door.

Once the doors are opened, the men start walking in. One walks over to me and starts talking to me and he's one I've been with before. I lead him to a room and once he finds his release, he says "You know you don't have to do this. I could take care of you." he tells me as he's putting his shirt back on and I'm wrapping my robe around myself. "That's sweet but I'm happy where I'm at." I tell him. "You'd rather be a whore than be with me?" he asks before shaking his head. I didn't even get to answer before he backhands me. Holding my cheek, I hear him say "Worthless pussy." before he walks out the door. I stay in the room a few more minutes, redoing my makeup so that the red handprint doesn't show.

When I get myself together, I head out to the main room and I keep hearing him call me worthless pussy but he's right. That's what I am. Walking out, I see Quinn at the bar and I walk over to Lyla to check in. Another man walks over and before he can say anything, Quinn walks over and says "She's booked for the night." He nods and walks away. Quinn turns to me and pulls me to the room I just came from. As soon as we're in the room, he pins me to the door and picks me up before crashing his lips with mine. When we separate, he puts his forehead to mine and I whisper "Fuck me Rane." He carries me to the bed and we both strip to nothing. He puts on a condom and enters me. "Harder Rane. Please." I beg and he slams into me over and over and I find my release before he finds his. He lays beside me and pulls me into his arms. Turning to face me, he cups my face and sees the light bruise that has started forming. He leans away from me a little more and asks "Who?" I pull away and start to get dressed and say "Doesn't matter." He gently grabs my hand and says "Don't leave." I stop what I'm doing and say "Rane, this is my job. I have other clients and I need the money." I say. "You don't have to do this. I can take care of you." he says and I cringe. "What?" he asks and I shake my head. "Nothing." I say and start to get dressed again and he takes my clothes out of my hand and picks me up, carrying me to the bed.

He lays me down on the bed and hovers over me. "I got you." he says softly and I shake my head no. Cupping my face, he kisses me softly and I feel the tears start to fall. He holds me close and whispers "Why are you crying little one?" but I don't speak. "Talk to me." he says and I pull away from him. I can't stop the tears and he cups my face again and kisses me softly. "What is it baby?" he asks. "So much shit. Rane, I'm so fucked up." I tell him. "That's not always a bad thing baby. You and me...we're the best kind of fucked up." he says and I start to laugh a little. "Only you would say that." I tell him and pull away. "So much shit in my head. Do you know why I do this?" I ask and he shakes his head no. "I do this because I can't do relationships. Every relationship I've ever attempted expected me to give up who I am to be their wife, give them kids and I didn't want to do that." I say. "You don't want to get married and have a family?" he asks. "It's not that. I'd love that. But there isn't anyone that's going to want to be with me when they see the real me." I tell him. "Tell me about the real you." he says. "I have the same disease that my father had. I'm a sex addict. I love sex. I live for it. But no one has ever been able to satisfy me." I say and whisper "Until you." and look down at my hands. He steps forward and tilts my chin up and says "I want you. I want to settle down, get married and have a family. I'm not getting any younger and little one, I can't get enough of you. I've not even touched another woman because they don't do for me what you do." he tells me and the tears are falling harder. "I need time." I tell him and he nods. "Okay. But tonight you're mine." he tells me before picking me up and carrying me back to bed to spend the night inside me.