Chapter 8

Chapter 8

It's been a couple of weeks and Rane picked me up from Redwoody. Getting on the back of his bike, we head home. Pulling into the driveway, I roll my eyes as I get off of the back of Rane's bike. "What the fuck?" he asks. "I don't know but I'm tired of this shit." I say, getting pissed. I walk up and ask "What do you want?" My brother looks at me and says "Jake said you weren't getting married. What did we tell you?" he asks. "I'm not marrying Jake. I don't love Jake." I tell him. "You'll do what you're told Lorna." he tells me as he steps closer and I step back, into Rane. He pulls me behind him before stepping to get into my brother's face. "Lorna said she ain't marrying him because she's marrying me so your best bet is to get into that little car of yours and go back to your little boyfriend's house and keep pretending your fucking perfect because you would hate for mommy dearest to find out about your precious little Nathan." Rane says and my brother's eyes go wide. "How do you know about that?" he asks. Rane smirks and says "Better question would be what would it take for us to not tell mommy about her perfect little boy." My brother stiffens and Rane says "You and your mother are to stay the fuck away from my old lady. Do you understand me?" he asks and my brother nods before running to his car and leaving.

I walk over to Rane and pull him down to kiss him deeply. When we come up for air, we are still standing on the front porch and I ask "You want to marry me?" Kissing me softly, he whispers "Tomorrow." I look at him shocked and he pulls a small bag out of his kutte pocket. "Rane?" I ask, still shocked. Taking my left hand, he puts the ring on my finger and says "Be my wife." I smile softly and whisper "Tomorrow." before he picks me up and carries me into the house. He carries me to the bedroom and lays me down before making love to me all night.

The next morning, we get up and start getting dressed and I'm quiet. "You okay little one?" he asks as he pulls me close. "Yeah. Just...by the end of the day I'm going to be your wife." I say softly. "You don't want that?" he asks concerned. "Yes baby. I want to marry you...today. Just, are you sure this is what you want?" I ask. Cupping my face he looks into my eyes and says "It is baby. I want to make you my wife and knock you the fuck up. I want to give you everything you want and then some." he tells me. I smile softly and say "I love you Rane." Pulling me close and kissing me softly he says "I love you too Lorna."

An hour later, we are walking out of the courthouse and Rane and Lorna Quinn. Walking into Redwoody, Lyla sees us and says "You look amazing." as she looks at me in my white sundress and heels. "Thanks. Thought I'd wear something nice on my wedding day." She looks at me shocked and asks "You two?" Rane nods and says "An hour ago." She pulls me closer and then hugs him and Chibs walks up. "What's going on?" Rane looks at him and smiles before saying "Married my Old Lady this morning." Chibs hugs him before calling all the guys and Old Ladies together to share the good news.

We are at the bar, celebrating, when I feel Rane's lips on my neck. He whispers "Let's head home Mrs Quinn." I turn in his arms and say "Anything you want Mr Quinn." before he picks me up and carries me out the bike.

Pulling up at home, we spend the night making love as husband and wife. The next morning we wake up to a pounding on the door. Getting dressed quickly, we head out and he answers the door. My mother tries to push her way in but Rane stops her. "What do you need?" he asks. "I need to speak to my daughter." she says, glaring at him. "Babe, you want to talk to your mother?" he asks, not taking his eyes off of her. "No I don't baby." I say. "You heard her. My wife doesn't want to talk to you." Rane tells her. "Wife? No. Absolutely not. Lorna, it's bad enough that you're a whore but now you're married to this biker? You're a disgrace." she yells and my eyes start to tear up. Rane steps forward and says "I'm going to tell you like I told your son. She doesn't want anything to do with either of you so if you come here and upset my wife again, I will make you disappear. My wife is not a fucking whore but you might want to talk to your son about his dirty little secret." Rane says before slamming the door in her face. Walking over to me, he pulls me close and says "Baby, listen to me. You're fucking perfect and you're my wife. We're going be happy and have our kids and you're going to be the best fucking mother. Do you know why?" he asks and I look at him. "Because you will never do anything to make our kids feel the way you do right now. I'll get with the club and we'll handle them." he tells me and I nod before snuggling into him. "I love you Rane." I say. "I love you too Mrs. Quinn." he says causing a small smile to come to my face.